• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

They will be added once Shiva is back. We were thinking about either bandits or creatures in the swamps which will be suiting for level ~20s+.
Can't wait for this :) The sewers are quite large, easy to get lost, and annoying with all those groups of monsters you're constantly fighting which I don't enjoy.
The cyclopes are pretty hard and not worth fighting unless you're a mage mage since they take your weapon so often.

They will be added once Shiva is back. We were thinking about either bandits or creatures in the swamps which will be suiting for level ~20s+.

Would be great cant really lvl I dont like to hunt in the sewers so boring already :D and I cant find the quest that the npc gave me to open 4 valves o_O usally he say i have to fix broken pipes like on my spearman but on my warrior he said open 4 valvles o_O

Would be great cant really lvl I dont like to hunt in the sewers so boring already :D and I cant find the quest that the npc gave me to open 4 valves o_O usally he say i have to fix broken pipes like on my spearman but on my warrior he said open 4 valvles o_O

That is a different quest. One of them is given to you by Justin Green, and the other one by Leonard Green.

And where are the lvl20+ mobs cuz vermits are easy as hell and slimes too csnt u put stone golems and earth golems on main with dragons :)
Can't wait for this :) The sewers are quite large, easy to get lost, and annoying with all those groups of monsters you're constantly fighting which I don't enjoy.
The cyclopes are pretty hard and not worth fighting unless you're a mage mage since they take your weapon so often.

Like Silence said, I'll be releasing a ton more new content as soon as I'm back. I have some exams on monday/tuesday to take care of, then I will have a lot of free time. Dragons are going to be even more powerful this time, with over 10k HP and sick combos, so I don't think we will be adding dragons yet. The next area(s) to be released are the mines in Varlore Village, the Bandit Camp north of the city, and the first part of the Stinkraw Swamp to the west.

That is a different quest. One of them is given to you by Justin Green, and the other one by Leonard Green.

Like Silence said, I'll be releasing a ton more new content as soon as I'm back. I have some exams on monday/tuesday to take care of, then I will have a lot of free time. Dragons are going to be even more powerful this time, with over 10k HP and sick combos, so I don't think we will be adding dragons yet. The next area(s) to be released are the mines in Varlore Village, the Bandit Camp north of the city, and the first part of the Stinkraw Swamp to the west.

u could add dragon hatchlings lol how iam supposed to craft the berserker axe that needs red leather that gave me only the boss dragon in bawfuria o_O

I loved the new area of cyclops, either way I would be suggesting to edit those boring cyclops into a "unique ones" just like the newest monsters you guys have done. I mean its just a suggestion, at least for me its sorda boring killing cyclops, since they look just like RL, perhaps editing their sprite will be nice.

Ps. Sorry for asking for too much, but well im just giving some ideas that might be good for the server.

I loved the new area of cyclops, either way I would be suggesting to edit those boring cyclops into a "unique ones" just like the newest monsters you guys have done. I mean its just a suggestion, at least for me its sorda boring killing cyclops, since they look just like RL, perhaps editing their sprite will be nice.

Ps. Sorry for asking for too much, but well im just giving some ideas that might be good for the server.

Cyclops Smith will most likely get a new sprite. As for the regular cyclops, I'm not sure we're going to waste our time on that one yet. This sprite will do until we have more time to change things like that. I hope you understand.

u could add dragon hatchlings lol how iam supposed to craft the berserker axe that needs red leather that gave me only the boss dragon in bawfuria o_O

Don't worry, all types of leather will be available through tailoring too.

When do you implent the new items to craft and loot? and when do you think about open beta? :)
Right now there are a lot of new items ready but they need recipes to be crafted and to be crafted they need material, which is typically dropped from monsters. To obtain these drops we need to make the spawns and we are currently in the process of making new monsters for spawns.
If we have an open beta it will be towards the end of the beta so we are able to stress test the server.

Hello Necronians,
Bringing you a little update on the situation for everyone -

I'm back from my trip but I have some finals coming up this and next week so I will take a bit of time to do some work and studying, which is why no big update will be happening yet. As soon as I'm done with all of this, I'll be done with school until October, and then we'll start pushing out the remaining content and bugfixes at a very quick pace.

What can we expect when you are back?
As soon as I find time for Necronia, I'll see to the release of over 80 blacksmithing recipes for all kind of equipment.
We'll push out 3 new areas:

* Stinkraw Swamp I
* Northern Bandit Outpost
* Varlore Village Mines

Each of these areas will feature new monsters, loot and quests.

I'd like to thank @XxXHiagoXxX (Hisoka) for donating a Cyclops Smith sprite that will be replacing the old one in the next client update.

cycsmith.png

(<- New | Old ->)

We have some big plans in the works, and here's a bit of information on what's coming up:

* Pet System
* New outfits and changes for the old ones (for most classes)
* Hunter fixes and changes (Courier, Tame, ...)
* New cooked food & recipes
* Interface for the tailoring system
* A rework for the cook-book interface
* Client and minimap fixes (possible inclusion of map marks)
* Copying several lines of ingame text at once
and more...

On a more personal note...

Our team is aware, and always has been, of how much anticipation, patience, hype and curiosity is cradled in each of our fans. We know that you want to see this game released as badly as we do, but nothing can get done without investing a ton of time and mind into the work, which are both resources that are somewhat limited to our developers because we have many things to take care of in our personal lives too.

We are (currently) no legal game company, and even less a group of people who have 15 hours a day to pour into this project, even though we would like that very much. So with that said, keep in mind that we're doing our best, and we will not let ourselves, our hopes and aspirations, and our fans down.

It is always good to make a reality check to know where you're standing, and this is what I did by writing this paragraph above. However, by no means did I write it to make you think that this harsh process will be hindered. Necronia's glory days are yet to come, and only through hard work, years of dedication and relentless persistence can we reach the end of this road.

We have shown you what we can do, what the game is capable of now, and to continue working on it, we need your support and feedback like always. So even if you're a tester who has gone through all the current content, check back in, whenever we release an update, and help us test out all the new features.
Thank you once again for your patience and continuous support!

It will be one hell of a busy summer for all of us, but we expect to emerge with something great by the end of it.
Enjoy your summertime, vacations and well deserved rest - and most of all, enjoy your stay on Necronia!
See you soon.

nteam.png

When you add ?

• new water
  • new walking animations
  • marking map

Last edited:
When you add ?

• new water
  • new walking animations
  • marking map

We have new water but we don't use it everywhere, only where we deem the sprite fit. Minimap marks will probably return in the next client update and we will not use new walking animations. We have some outfits that use them (as imported from cipsoft) but we will convert them to simple animation.

new cooked food/recipeS? What about blacksmithing recipes? for weps armor, would be also great to see something like a blacksmithing items to put into the arrow slot like runes since they are pretty much not needed id recommend to make runes special items that can be put into the arrow slot they can increase something like dmg defense healing weapon atk maybe increased hit chance everything is possible

Example: You see a Deadly poisened Rune crafted by Destruckto it weight 3,5 oz While used in the arrow slot it provide the user the special effect (poisening) while casting spells or attacking with melee/distance/wand you poisen the target for 5 seconds to deal 20 death damage (if used on necromancers the death damage is increased to 35)

You see a Special Attribute rune made out of special items that could be gathered via rare mining places +recipe could be dropped from boss or smt :D - It will give the user random attribute effect (better healing effect for all vocs like 10% more healing from healing sources like spells food etc or just for defensive vocs) there could be a possibility to get 2 attributes on the rune or even 3 depends if you make it upgrade able or % chance to get the secondary or third attribute like luck :D or even make it to get 5 attributes dunno example all vocs that should deal dmg get crit % chance hp regen mana regen more dmg on weapons more dmg on spells
defensive vocs get defensive stuff like more defensive on eq % chance to reflect % dmg % chance to block dmg % chance to heal % heal on getting hit like mob hit u u have 10% chance to recover 20 hp or % hp for mage its mana

Make an extra inventar like relic bag (rune BAG) since arrows/bolts could be worn in the other hand cuz bow and xbow are 2handed

I think its a cool idea Maybe you find time to try this out

Just a question, since this server is so unique, is it possible in the future and this will be a game of its own and an name of company, and not being able be sued by cipsoft? Would be awesome if this could go on Steam.

Just a question, since this server is so unique, is it possible in the future and this will be a game of its own and an name of company, and not being able be sued by cipsoft? Would be awesome if this could go on Steam.

This will only be possible if they created it 100% custom, however, they do use sprites which are created by Cipsoft.

Maybe some time down the line we will be our own company free from Cipsoft's constraint, but one thing needs to be done before we can consider Necronia its own game; replacing all of Cipsofts sprites. Doing such a feat will take a long time.

When ot will open ?
We hope to have the server ready for official launch by late summer, but don't hold us to it.

Ammm...

Make something with boss "Geogroddon"

I have 667hp one shot and die.. c'mon

Ammm...

It is a little cheap to have a one shot ability, but it does so to punish you for making a mistake. If you are able to avoid all of his attack patterns and mechanics you will find him quite easy.

Yep, Geogroddon so fun, died 3 times, left it alone.
Killing a stupid rook boss for mediocre items where a single mistake will mean instant death, no thanks.

Ammm...

Yep, Geogroddon so fun, died 3 times, left it alone.
Killing a stupid rook boss for mediocre items where a single mistake will mean instant death, no thanks.

I can't help but sympathize with your concerns only because Bawfuria is the beginner area, and I've always wanted to do a slight nerf to these one-hit mechanics, at least on Bawfuria, but never got around to actually do it. I'm thinking about a thing where it will throw you back to the tile at the beginning of the dungeon if you get hit (2 times), third time it will kill you. Some of these mechanics are hinted at by NPCs via stories, or various literature found ingame, but I'm also sure that even though they should, most players never care about what any of these information sources have to say.

Just to make Bawfuria a bit easier for the beginners, we'll probably make this nerf happen, and with the upcoming death punishment nerfs, we'll have a slightly better excuse for making you die so easily (insert evil laugh.mp3 here). Just kidding. But this goes out to say that we'll always keep some aspects of the game very challenging and extreme - to this point where you die by simply doing 1 mistake, so a lot of effort, research and planning will have to go into finishing some hard quests or bosses.

I think this is just a taste of it, and while Bawfuria will get easier, expect hardcore stuff on main.

(Worth to mention that Geogroddon has been killed and even soloed quite a lot, proving that it can be done as long as you know what you are doing)

new cooked food/recipeS? What about blacksmithing recipes? for weps armor, would be also great to see something like a blacksmithing items to put into the arrow slot like runes since they are pretty much not needed id recommend to make runes special items that can be put into the arrow slot they can increase something like dmg defense healing weapon atk maybe increased hit chance everything is possible

Example: You see a Deadly poisened Rune crafted by Destruckto it weight 3,5 oz While used in the arrow slot it provide the user the special effect (poisening) while casting spells or attacking with melee/distance/wand you poisen the target for 5 seconds to deal 20 death damage (if used on necromancers the death damage is increased to 35)

You see a Special Attribute rune made out of special items that could be gathered via rare mining places +recipe could be dropped from boss or smt :D - It will give the user random attribute effect (better healing effect for all vocs like 10% more healing from healing sources like spells food etc or just for defensive vocs) there could be a possibility to get 2 attributes on the rune or even 3 depends if you make it upgrade able or % chance to get the secondary or third attribute like luck :D or even make it to get 5 attributes dunno example all vocs that should deal dmg get crit % chance hp regen mana regen more dmg on weapons more dmg on spells
defensive vocs get defensive stuff like more defensive on eq % chance to reflect % dmg % chance to block dmg % chance to heal % heal on getting hit like mob hit u u have 10% chance to recover 20 hp or % hp for mage its mana

Make an extra inventar like relic bag (rune BAG) since arrows/bolts could be worn in the other hand cuz bow and xbow are 2handed

I think its a cool idea Maybe you find time to try this out

Like I wrote in the post, new blacksmithing recipes will also be added \o /
However, about the runes, I like your idea but I've already thought about such a thing in the past and reserved it for something else (meaning you'll probably still see your idea implemented once, but not through runes). Hint hint: new secret feature. I posted a bit more runes on Muss' post on our forum here if you'd like to read.

Back