• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Need a Game Master / Mapper?

Chach

Reaction score
Hi I'm chach and i love to map and GM!

What do i know about GMing?
-Knowing how to treat Players
-I have my own basic set of rules about Tutoring Or Gming.
+Always take everyones ideas (makes people feel they can't supply ideas if you shoot down their ideas)
+Never swear or cuss at a player no matter how mad you are.
+Never give any items to any players even your own friends.
-I know how to find bugs
-I know all the basic commands
-I know how to punish/ban Players for MC and botting.
-I enjoying helping other players and love fufilling their needs.
- I'm very helpful with ideas, and i'm completely honest.

Mapping?
I love to map! Give me an idea of what you want and i'll do my best to make it come to life. I'm very good at houses, complexs, and buildings. I'm not very good at spawns but i can do my best! I've very experienced with 8.40 maps and learning more about 8.50.

Name: Chach
Applying: Gm/Mapper
Sample of Work: I used to GM for dedicatedot, and i have a few things i mapped there.
Time to dedicate: At least 6 hours. Maybe even more if i don't have to work.

Thanks! =)

Last edited:
We fired you after a week. So don't go around saying you GMed for us. You lied to us about your credentials. You are horrible at mapping.

Last edited:
Also 2 posts, fail. I haven't seen any of ur mappings tbh. And every1 knows how to those 4 basic shits things

We fired you after a week. So don't go around saying you GMed for us. You lied to us about your credentials. You are horrible at mapping.

You did not fire her
She left after your server turned out to be all about donations

She is hard working she spends hours online helping out.

Dedicated OT you are a lier and your server sucks.
4 of your staff have left your server including me and Chach because you wouldnt listen to anyone elses ideas

Last edited:
gogogo more donations = more updates and more fast server!

Basicly what you'r saying is that when people donate you'll have more time to update your server? LOl..

When you log into DedicatedOT it says
Welcome to Dedicated OT, Dont forget to donate

And some of the monsters even say
What?! You forgot to donate!

Well, yea that's kinda ugly. It have to be recognised lol. Everything is saying "donate donate donate donate" till the very end xd

What kind of name for an ot is "Dedicated OT"? What the fuck have some creativity fucking greedy jew.

Well thanks arnold for pointing out that i'm a horrible mapper and i was fired after a week. YOu know i made your sever the way it was and without me or your brother who you demoted from admin you know your server wouldn't be as great as it is. PLUS since i wouldn't show you my breasts thats why you fired me. To top it off you don't even watch your own staff abuse their powers and abuse players. Oh also did i mention that your brother went into someones house had an event and let them take all their items because everyone hated them? OH and how you use the donation money for your own personal use? Did i mention that you had a server before to where you got everyone to donate then you shut it down cause you got your money you wanted? You know arnold i just wanted to say that i did enjoy your server till you had to screw everything up with your crappy ideas. I hope this promotes your server too =)

Love you!

Oh, i will be posting some screen shots soon.

Well thanks arnold for pointing out that i'm a horrible mapper and i was fired after a week. YOu know i made your sever the way it was and without me or your brother who you demoted from admin you know your server wouldn't be as great as it is. PLUS since i wouldn't show you my breasts thats why you fired me. To top it off you don't even watch your own staff abuse their powers and abuse players. Oh also did i mention that your brother went into someones house had an event and let them take all their items because everyone hated them? OH and how you use the donation money for your own personal use? Did i mention that you had a server before to where you got everyone to donate then you shut it down cause you got your money you wanted? You know arnold i just wanted to say that i did enjoy your server till you had to screw everything up with your crappy ideas. I hope this promotes your server too =)

Love you!

Oh, i will be posting some screen shots soon.

Sorry but, the server mapping is like 0/10. Everything is messed up and you need to be a fucking pro to guess where the tp you are entering will send you to. And im not even talking about the PZ bugs, etc that are in the spawns/towns. The "tp rooms" ( if u can call it like that ) are the shittiest thing i've ever seen.
If you did any of those "remapings" of some parts of the server, really you need to improve urself.

Here's the example of Hydra spawn: Only green grass making a huge area, did with terrain palette, and 8-9 hydras spammed in that zone. Wtf is that idea of spawn? And i could keep talking about how is this sever mapped, that i would never end.

Kind regards, Epic

Lol I just mapped the beach islands, and the houses, everything else is arnolds

you go from noob island. Plus arnold added a bunch of crap to them. Probably what made them look like crap. Did i mention how much of a pervert he is?

Hi I'm chach and i love to map and GM!

What do i know about GMing?
-Knowing how to treat Players
-I have my own basic set of rules about Tutoring Or Gming.
+Always take everyones ideas (makes people feel they can't supply ideas if you shoot down their ideas)
+Never swear or cuss at a player no matter how mad you are.
+Never give any items to any players even your own friends.
-I know how to find bugs
-I know all the basic commands
-I know how to punish/ban Players for MC and botting.
-I enjoying helping other players and love fufilling their needs.
- I'm very helpful with ideas, and i'm completely honest.

Mapping?
I love to map! Give me an idea of what you want and i'll do my best to make it come to life. I'm very good at houses, complexs, and buildings. I'm not very good at spawns but i can do my best! I've very experienced with 8.40 maps and learning more about 8.50.

Name: Chach
Applying: Gm/Mapper
Sample of Work: I used to GM for dedicatedot, and i have a few things i mapped there.
Time to dedicate: At least 6 hours. Maybe even more if i don't have to work.

Thanks! =)
Hello ehm i can make good maps just reply me and i will send u my creations;)

Back