• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved need Help with Spawn/houses Rme And level/quest doors and quest chest.

jason93

Reaction score
I know many wonder about this (im one of them) and i can't find it anywhere in support,

So heres my questions When i open my Rme it says Spawn and houses can't load
and there is no monster on the whole map how do i fix that??

(i went into rme/properties and changed it to the same as i have on map but still won't work)

and the second question is

How do i put like just level 80/120/ and so on can enter the door?

third question.

about the chests, if i got 3 chests and i want players to be able to take just 1 of them 3 things how do i do that?.

Last edited:
I just feel like being nice, I'll answer the thread...

The level door is easy, there is an actionid attached to it. Go into actions.xml and ctrl+f "leveldoor" or something like that. Might be gate of expertise... etc.

There will be something like this. actionid 5000-5500, if you want the level to be 10 you make it 5010 (the action id). if you want 80, make it 5080, and so on.

Then the chest where you pick only one... Easy too: Look at the annihilator on your data pack, copy how it works. You're going to have to learn to play with script syntax, but hey it's the next step forward for you in OTs... Savor it.

The problem with spawns and houses. Once you save your map, it should create an empty house and spawn file. Go into the folder where the map is and change your actual spawn and house file to the EXACT names of the ones it created. After that, if they won't load they are broken, and you need to search for a backup or start over.

You need to also get familiar with the search function. People (like me) have had your problem already, and there are threads that can illustrate nice and clearly (with pretty pictures and pasted code and map pencils and the short bus trip and all that shit).

Don't bother waiting around for answers, they are waiting for you...

Back