• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [CUSTOM-CLIENT] (highrate) Faloria PvP/PvP-E LAUNCH SATURDAY 14/3 18.00 GMT+1

hate ppl that play only to kill and destroy like Geterekt and hes guild
This is supposed to be a PVP/PVP-E server. If you want less issue with PK's, check the lowrate server

It's a great server.. have a good system and rates. The biggest problem is your xp table.. I'm sure that if you use a normal form (no this shit! 2 - 10 / 3 - 12 /4 - 18 /5 - 36 /6 - 73) *using a Experience: stages*. Your server would have a much better development than the currently displayed!

Unfortunately it's too late ... the only solution would be to put the normal formulas with stages .. but reset the server now.. is unfeasible!

Players Online 11 players =S
Our experience table works just as an experience stage, nothing wrong with that. And it is not very strange that only 11 players are online at 02.20 CEST time a weekday, as we do not allow botters or mutli mcs :) (did you just make the random 2-10 etc numbers up cuz that shit makes no sense at all)

Do you think that has nothing wrong!?!?! loool

Let's compare the situation?

What system are all using? :cool:

I'm not come here to criticize you, I'm trying to show the true horizons.. I like your server... It's perfect... But need some small changes for a good fame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think that has nothing wrong!?!?! loool

Let's compare the situation?
http://classicus.org/ - 221 players online
http://ot-server.com/ - 83 players online (direct competitor)
http://tibianic.org - 180 players online

What system are all using? :cool:

I'm not come here to criticize you, I'm trying to show the true horizons.. I like your server... It's perfect... But need some small changes for a good fame.
Last attempt: Needing less experience per level is the exactly same thing as staged experience when done our way. If you cant get your head around that then I am sorry, but its pointless to keep discussing it.

And no you are not allowed to advertise other servers on our thread.

Last attempt: Needing less experience per level is the exactly same thing as staged experience when done our way. If you cant get your head around that then I am sorry, but its pointless to keep discussing it.

And no you are not allowed to advertise other servers on our thread.

The situation is not need less ... are the STAGES. Well ... I tried to help ... but the way your preference is to stay without success.

You are exalted for failing with the second server?!?!? HAHAHAHAAH
"And no you are not allowed to advertise other servers on our thread."

can u link the low rate server?
Check faloria.eu and you can see both highrate and lowrate

The situation is not need less ... are the STAGES. Well ... I tried to help ... but the way your preference is to stay without success.

You are exalted for failing with the second server?!?!? HAHAHAHAAH
"And no you are not allowed to advertise other servers on our thread."
Shit are you retarded or something?

Hey both of you look stupid.. turning this forum into a pissing match? Seriously? You both have to chill. Breno I get what your saying.. however I get what Amoaz has done as well.. when you try and make you point you need a reason so say what it will accomplish. Amoaz may have went about it a funny way but the way it is now a player can get lv 50 in a day if he really wants to. This is good cause its a PvP server.. you could literally start playing right now and pg and team hint and get to where the other higher levels are within a week because of the exp stages. In my opinion it might be a little weird how its done but it works. I think its fine for PvP.

Some things I would change on this server.. shorter frag times and more frags till RS. Before you talk about people ruining the server check your community.. you got a decent one and they seem to keep the more active pkers in check. Its one of the first servers I've seen that's been able to do that. Maybe cause it is a smaller community. But I don't think it will hurt to play with the frag system a little.
Also remember that you need to interact with your players and work with them. I know its 6our server and they don't need to play but what is an owner of a server with no players? You haven't been on in a week which looks neglectful of you. You should try to be on every 2-3 days minimum. I know you got players waiting on you for donations.. kind of a big deal if they want to donate or have donated and need gm to help them.. also I know some players are stuck.. wait in on a gm.. so logg in often to help players and work on any bugs reported. If you do that players see gm cares about server and population grows..

OK the community is getting a few new players so its growing. And there are currently 3 big teams on the server but another is coming. We need to see more gm interaction tho..

Server is up. Doesn't need a reset. No one has gotten very far. Logg in and enjoy.

Also be sure to check out my shop north of Thais do. All items bought and sold for NPC prices so I make no profit. I also sell runes and am trusted in my rune service. Get your teams and logg on.

(Seriously in a week a decent team could be about 100+)

still the only 7.4 server I cannot even log into because of debug at login :)
Probably because you are trying to hook something on the client or not using the official one, as no one else is having/has ever reported this problem.