• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

You made tibianic v2 noob ? now 50 players online.
Change fucking mana regen .

74 players online nice , 80 ppl out from your tibianic stage and crashes failoria bye.
Seriously though, dont you have anything better to do with your life? Its 15.00 CEST time, most people, apperently unlike you have real lifes (which usually means work and school).

Still, 88 players are currently online, and we are very happy about that.

Punioo's probably 20+ years old without any education, friends or a jobb and feels the need to take it out on otland.net

Amaoz, are you planning on raising the skill att all?

As i said earlier, with 4 mana tick the total mana rate is 16x (excluded life rings).

Punioo's probably 20+ years old without any education, friends or a jobb and feels the need to take it out on otland.net

Amaoz, are you planning on raising the skill att all?

As i said earlier, with 4 mana tick the total mana rate is 16x (excluded life rings).
Ye play on ot when you exp 5min and you must relog for save.
Failora die by crash and tibianic v2. haha bye

crash
guys u must understand its not easy server u must play smart to not get rollbacked, relog each 5 min etc its not easy server .

Ye play on ot when you exp 5min and you must relog for save.
Failora die by crash and tibianic v2. haha bye

I'm not playing here due to sorc serv and crashes, you can do the same lol.

PS: Get yourself an education with all the free time.

This gotta be a troll post. Are you seriously that dumb?
Last time the server failed because the launch was a disaster so maybe you should have learned from that time that the enginge needs to be stresstested during the BETA. Obviously you didnt learn by your misstake and that means that this is Failoria v2.0

kthxbye

Can people give constructive criticism without being a total dick? People are more likely to read your posts and take your opinion seriously if you act like an adult and not a child when having a discussion.

Good luck Amoaz.

Regards,
Cody

As well-put by @Redleaf, most of you act like complete children. Any one with at least a tad of common sense would realise that no product is perfect, nonetheless a hobby project. Even less so at the launch of it. Faloria is no state-of-the-art game studio, it is mainly developed by one person. @Amoaz has put in countless hours for a long time now trying to perfect things. What you need to remember though, is that a server is a constant development process, there will always be something that needs fixing and if you get highly discouraged by a couple of crashes, and then go on to rage as the 12 year olds it makes you look like... all I have to say is, have fun getting anywhere in life with an attitude like that.

I'm not saying the crashes are not wasting your time, as clearly people are dropping some, if not all, of their progress and I understand how that can be frustrating, but to go on and rage about it like it's the end of the world will do no one any good whatsoever. You have not paid anything to the server, so it owes you absolutely nothing (I'm going by the assumption that either one of you didn't purchase points, and if you did, you saw some potential in it or didn't spend enough time to evaluate the server). Instead, grow some cojones, stop playing on the server, and if you feel like it, check it out in a week or two, see if it has progressed to a level you feel comfortable with. If you also feel the need to express your disappointment, do so through constructive criticism and not through 12 year old rage.

It's as simple as that, really.

Last time the server failed because the launch was a disaster so maybe you should have learned from that time that the enginge needs to be stresstested during the BETA. Obviously you didnt learn by your misstake and that means that this is Failoria v2.0

kthxbye
Last launch the server got DDoS'd to oblivion, which was giving the issues then. If you know where I can find 150 people to put some efforts into a Tibia BETA, feel free to let me know, but right now you just look like a complete kid.

I love this server, really. The only thing I want happen is mana regen to get increased, not by large numbers just a bit.
Come an join guys, I'm playing under the nick "Cornex Flippar"..

Some haters called this ot "tibianic v2" and even tho its pure hate with every lvl more reached on this server i feel like they might have more rights than atleast I expected 2 days ago. First of all skill rate is just too low compared to paladin's/knight's damage output. Idk how can u say that on this ot paladin's and knight's formulas are highered - maybe rised by 5% which is really hard to clarified but all I see is that damage is really close to what is on tibianic if not even slightly lower. Im assuming that this ot was made to be similar to rl tibia 7.4 which is ok but still we have tibanic. Tl:Dr Pall's/knight's formulas should be set to deal more damage.

Sorry but must be 100% Fixed crash before open ots to be a perfect server. Please suggestion put more frags its sux to make red skull so fast

Back