• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Evolution Project [Very serious project.]

doddel

Reaction score
Welcome!

As the topic speaks for itself, we are going to start a new Evolution project. As our Currently otserver is going on a dedicated server me and Aearar is starting up another OTserver. This one will be a very serious server with low experience, but the changes will ofcourse be the map. All spells will be same as in realtibia and the lootrate will be quite low. We will not use teleports to the hunting places and we are building in boats, all quests both new quests and old quests that you can find in real tibia.

Now we need your (the players) help to figure out what you want in the server. If someone got some ideas, please feel free to post them here!

we just chose it :D

of course we will have custom spawns, but we need a mapper :)

Last edited:
i know how to map but i dono how to do all the programming of stairs etc and such like teleports doors stairs spawn points etc but i can make nice maps used to sell maps for tibia gold but then i stopped when somone stole my map and called it evolutions good thing for programmers adding backdoor commands anyways i could map for you but im looking for a full version of a map with all teleports and everything working and such in english and admins access and such like the older clients had how you had a player file you could edit these mysql things fail misrably anywhoo somone wanna help me out also if you want a map made just ask me by a pm or somthing and tell me where to find an editor and such but if the things dont programm themselvs you will need a programmer

Back