• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New exe?

murfus

Reaction score
I got an ot, but its a virus in my .exe file, i know that the virus isnt harmful, but even if i close my virus protection the virus protection still deletes my .exe.. sorry for being confusing ;)

Anyway is there a way to get a clean exe for my server or make one a new?

norton anivirus something or actually i mean my rl friends anti virus :p he cnat host server the vius protection comes up all the time to warn him :/

Making a new .exe would require you to re-compile your server, even if you re-compile the server you are still going to have these issues. Tibia OT uses certain things that Norton and other anti-virus software considers to be dangerous becuase they can be used to harm your system. As long as you got a distro that is widely supported, your not going to have recived a virus.

With Norton there is a way to create exceptions for programs and sites. I would try that if you already havent, else you will have to pick between Norton and tibia OT

Good luck
-Zeke

Back