• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New server project everything keep secret till release and beta testing

Sereomontis

Reaction score
Well lets start by saying that all vocations will be a complete re-roll on the tibia vocations, vocations i am looking to use are Barberian, demon hunter, wizard and monk. Many people can copy the names of these vocation but will never match what i plan to do with the vocation, All new spells and spell name, perhaps still same effects since it makes getting the server active and online faster perhaps in future look to change these too. I am a mapper and can make basic npc with basic functions but what i need is someone that is a good scripter and will be able to work for free until the server is up and running and then there would either be a high in game reward or cash reward. I have compare many games and many servers and am looking to build a team and a server that will knock cipsoft off the map and perhaps even force them to really change the way of tibia. I also need someone for website/graphics, perhaps a quest team and also im looking to put in a complete new function into the game still very doingable just using client it only really like a quest system that will actually really blow peoples minds, also i want to have it that you have a pve ( player vs enviroment) and a pvp (player vs player) set i.e you get set that is good against monsters and a set that is good against people each class will have there own set and also perhaps a diff set for every 50 levels or so but will need to be lvl 30 plus to use any of the set but the set last you till you reach level 80 and so on. Anyways if anyone is intrested and like the sounds of it leave me your name and im sure ill get around to messaging you either when i aint mapping or aint writing up story line and a quest line that will last from when you first enter the game till the next update that will continue to bring you more quest and things to do along with new items and everything. At first the server will be released on beta test then will release public but will be level cap of between lvl 50-100 depending on how much hunting spots and quest have been completed and with each update comes new level cap and new areas.

Little advice, when creating a post like this. Make sure that title is the name of the server and client version. Like this you look noobish and nobody will apply.

yea thanks man i thought about that but anyways close thread please admin im middle actually writing up storyline and stuff before recruiting

Back