• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Server

Should the Softcores team make a new server?

• Yes they should make a new server without experience scrolls with the exp same as Softcores

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Yes they should make a new server without experience scrolls with lower exp as softcores

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No they should keep the servers they have now

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters

Master Botter

Reaction score
I think that the Owners/GM's should close Twinforce because that server doesn't have that many people on at what should be its peak hours.

So my idea was to make a server exactly like Softcores or maybe lower exp rates depending on what people think. But the main part of it is to make it so you cannot buy experience scrolls at all so that there is a server with an actual challenge instead of being able to scroll up to level 250.

So post here with any suggestions you would like to add or your own opinion on what I have suggested.

lower stages NO SCROLLS = rox........

SIGNED

BUT then again it would be nice for more people on softcores, and as shown all new servers have been a complete and utter fail so i'm actually gonna have to go with CLOSE TWINFORCE AND KEEP ICECHAW AND SOFTCORES :)

Last edited:
close twinforce and not open another one, enough with 2

I'm with qknight on this1, his right. 2 servers are enough. people will join from twinforce to icechaw or softcores.

Only the strong survive in twinforce, maybe thats why you bums can't handle it

must be really hard bot all day long on a ot with 7 pll online which means all spawns are free so that must be rly hard

Or it's only the people who bot up other characters and just kill them for experience. It's harder survive in Softcores as a new player or an old hunted one then it is in Twinforce. Sorry to break it to you :/

You gotta be kidding me? The only one time we logged in you got trapped by 1 guy, Allmant Tung for walking into a spot where u couldn't get out. You just waited there before me and the rest came and u died like a fag not using exana mort, rofl.

@Topic
It'll just be like twinforce, first everyone leaves softcores, trying to pwn there, if they fail they just come back to softcores anyway.

That's why I voted 'NO'

Poll option* how did u do that? "poll option"

I agree with pierce just everybody play softcores make your own team and fight! And I guess pierce wont kill you because they want some war so they probably let you exp..

i want new server because softcores is ruled by hlvl knights and they are realy hard to kill. Im not talking about killing 1 kngiht but about all those knights.

Look at who is online right now

Name Level Vocation
Master Katrila 299 Elder Druid
Tajzon 285 Elite Knight
Prelude 261 Elite Knight
Bertos 250 Elite Knight
Ertu 244 Elite Knight
Edmundinho 236 Elite Knight
Silnoreki 228 Elite Knight
Kutasowo 216 Elite Knight
Batix 214 Elite Knight
Goly Facio 212 Elite Knight

they are overpowered so it's not hard to bot one knight. It should be changes in vocation balances

bye

You gotta be kidding me? The only one time we logged in you got trapped by 1 guy, Allmant Tung for walking into a spot where u couldn't get out. You just waited there before me and the rest came and u died like a fag not using exana mort, rofl.

wasn't me prick, but if you want beef then bring it. Time and place

WarCore

TAKE BACK WARCORE!!!! you can find many servers with low XP rate but i havent found 1 like warcore :mad: RLmap with that xp rate.. wow.. :wub:

Enjoyed when 20 players are online, in the begining we had 200 ppl, and they were great wars, prolly best on ots.

Reset both Soft and Twinforce, make lower rates and delete this annoying exp scrolls

Back
Top Bottom