• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New tibia idea

Exorz

Reaction score
Ok this new idea me and 1 more got is to make tibia more like "world of warcraft" first thing is that we will make everything custom all monster all weapons annd armor eveything alone!
we will change name on them and make new damage def on weapons and so on.

The only thing we wont make by our selfs is the map we will have yourots map but we will make it bigger!!

this idea can take 1 month or less or more i dont know but check out otserv list on swedish list and you maybe will see a server name "Wowloria" or something im not sure yet well bye.

So, they get involved in a lawsuit with Blizzard because 'Beholder' is copyrighted, and CiP goes ahead and adds cooldown to spells, and mounts. KUDOS CIP!

mfw
75378-TrollFace.png

Ok this new idea me and 1 more got is to make tibia more like "world of warcraft" first thing is that we will make everything custom all monster all weapons annd armor eveything alone!
we will change name on them and make new damage def on weapons and so on.

The only thing we wont make by our selfs is the map we will have yourots map but we will make it bigger!!

this idea can take 1 month or less or more i dont know but check out otserv list on swedish list and you maybe will see a server name "Wowloria" or something im not sure yet well bye.

Wait...wait for it...just wait for it...there it is: you're an idiot.

ROFL, you said this project will take one month. There are custom servers that been in development for years and still are not ready.

I lol'd :) Tibia is so much worse than WoW, and could actually use some changes in its direction. But not exactly like it.

Back