• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noob Guide!

bevakana

Reaction score
~Don't forget to rep me if you think this was good ^_^~

1) When you tp in go to the boxes and open up the boxes put for your vocation. (Druid, Pally, Sorc, Knight)

2) Then go to training monks (north of the tp room) Get some decent skills m lvl for mages and skills for knights. So you can do damage to monsters.
tproom.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
gotomonks.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
findamonk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3) Go to rotworms. Exp rates are very high at the low levels so get like 50~ there.

spelltrainingwhileinmon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

82491416.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4) Procede to dragons or heros. (watch out for pks they run rampant there) and sd them till you get very little exp out of them.

spelltrainingwhileinmon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

5) I would assume your level 120~ by now so you can go to Frost Dragons (STAY OUT OF WYRMS THEY HIT LIKE A TRUCK!!) Get level 175~

frosties.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

huntingfrosties.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6) After this Go to Barb camp and procede to the ice witch tower. Ice Witches and Gnores hit hard but you are rewarded with a lot of exp. (do this till lvl 215~)

barbcamp1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7) Then Procede to bkbs they do hit hard so watch out but they give good exp. Do this to lvl 300. After this you are on your own as you will see in this next paragraph.

killbkbs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After level 300 your exp rates drop dramaticly so hunting bkbs will take forever to lvl as you see once you get level 290 it takes awhile. You MUST donate to get levels past this point otherwise you will NOT be able to level. So if you donate for a nightmare coat and norse helmet (25 or 30 dollars) (Suggestion... Get a double overtime rune)

8) Go to nightmares and kill ONLY the scions you can really only kill them because nightmares heal to much for you. These will get you some nice lvls (5 per or something at lvl 300) Once you get strong enough to kill nightmares start to kill them.

ggg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

killmares.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

9) Go around and have fun kill them and get to level 600 THEN STOP AND GO TO THE TP ROOM IMMIDIETLY! (unless you want to get lvl 1k which is no suggested for a mage but for a knight it is ok)

10) go to the depot ---> of where you go into the tp room.

rebirth1k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

rebirth5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

12) Say hello to the npc (Queen Panda) say:
Hi
Rebirth
Yes

13) Don't be afraid that you went down to lvl 15 that is not unusual infact you are supposed to do that. This is a small sacrifice. For rebirthing you receieve the following advantages

- More hp/mana
- More Cap (You need cap to carry pots which heal your mana for max (Knights heal all their hp, Pallys heal all their mana and hp (VERY STRONG NEED THEM AS A PALLY) Mages heal 20k mana)
- More damage as a mage (This is bugged atm so a lvl 750 mage with no rebirths will hit almost the same thing as a lvl 750 mage with 50 rebirths) <== :(

14) Go back and repeat these steps. Because if you don't have vip (5 usd) You can't get into the lvl door for nightmares (300+)

A couple final points. While your at nightmares watch out for pks people pk there A LOT if they don't know you. Donation manarunes don't hurt especially while killing bkbs cause 2 of them can easily outhit the super manarune bought in game.

You 100% need donar items to play this ot no question about it. If you look at highscores. Anyone above level 400 has donar items or botted wild at pirates or something.

~~ IF YOU NEED MONEY GO TO PIRATES!!! GO SOUTH OF TP ROOM WHERE QUESTS ARE GO UP THE STAIRS AND PROCEDE WEST ITS THE LAST ONE IN THE ROW OF TPS~~

pirates1b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pirates2v.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piratesb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Feel free to try any spawns that aren't in this tutorial. Vampire Overlords are good exp and good money. But they do hit hard.

This is a great ot and I am sure you will love it!! The admin Red can be helpfull at times if hes on or just leave him a post on this forum and he will contact you ^_^

Cyntara has been around since Last January (a year and a month now I believe) If you donate don't be worried that the ot will crash it won't. Hes made a lot of money off this ot and the money keeps coming in so the dedicated is safe for a long time.

~Red feel free to make edits; and add screenshots as you see necesary. I can't figure out how to put screenies in posts so I don't wanna sit here for 20 minutes trying to figure it out~

Also Sticky this thread it will help a lot of people

Mike

~EDIT~ After you rebirth and get lvl 85 go kill a thuls father! u get lvl 248 (Posdt Office comment) I give credit where credit is due!

Spells that are important: All normal tibia spells are included in this ot but since it is a custom map there are custom spells too. You need a super brain. (you must donate on the site to recieve it)

Mages:

- Venaliter (Puts a curse on your enemy. Hits them for 500 a turn good for when you need just a little extra damage)
- Exevo Mas Rai (Strongest mage spell there is. It takes 75% of your mana but hits hard. It it also very random one turn you could hit 8k and the next turn hit 100 so its all about luck and timing ^^)
-augminis mas patronus (Raises your ml dramaticly you need a lot of mana to cast this tho)
- Augminis Patronus (A little weaker then mas but still raises your ml by a lot)
- Exevo Gran Mas Mort (is a mas death ue, Hits a bit and is good when your surrounded by monsters!)

Pallys:

- Exori Con Rai (Stronger version of Exori Con)
- Exevo San Rai (Stronger version of exevo mas san hits nightmares hard and thats what pallys should use while they hunt mares. Lure 5 around them and use the spell to kill them all)
- Auginis Mas distantia (Raises your distance dramaticly)
- Auginis Distantia (Raises your distance a little less then mas distantia)

Knights:

- Exori Rai (Stronger version of exori gran)
- Utito Tempo gives better skills but it only last 8 seconds while augminis viris and augminis mas viris lasts for 60 seconds but gives less skills (<== Matt told me that credit to him)

I hope you enjoy this ot and this tutorial helped you out a bit.

~DON'T FORGET TO REP ME!!!~

Last edited:
14) Go back and repeat these steps. Because if you don't have vip (5 usd) You can't get into the lvl door for nightmares (300+)

nice job! but i think your forgetting the thuls father in TP room? if they got NM coat + norse helm thats instant lvl 248, just a reminder :D

I'll put it on the website if you explain which spells are important for each vocation, include screenshots/videos.
I'll also give you some points. You should get some people to help you too.

Red

im up for helpin juicy just let me know wat ya need and ill do it wit screenies just pm me on here or in game..

can i help out for a nm coat? one rule can be:

1.) do not trust ANYONE on cyntara with your paid donors! not even friends!

Noob Guide:

1) Log in
2) Get asked "br?" 10-430 times
3) Alt-F4
4) ???
5) PROFIT!

Back