• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Dude just stop, you don't know what you´re talking about. It's a very odd question
ok no more question this is real server project and all is like on real. learning spels, fast shot atack monsters, Bugs on maps etc.. i know OK

ok no more question this is real server project and all is like on real. learning spels, fast shot atack monsters, Bugs on maps etc.. i know OK
USE GITHUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB to report and explain details

where is the "switch" by disable options old school tibia?
config.lua ?
There’s no such thing. As @Ezzz claimed in the original post. This is a replica of how tibia was back in this client.
Please use github to report bugs and problems you encounter.

I was bored so I made NPC where you can buy or sell (40% of the price) items like weapons, shields, helmets, armors, legs, boots or amulets.
Useful for people that playing alone or in small group of people.

You can find him in Thais depot.

Attachments

• Nostalrius 7.7 ItemShop NPC.rar
    3 KB · Views: 74 · VirusTotal
@Ezzz Did you experience any issues using Nostalrius with OTClient ? like items missing when moved or when spawning a monster with "/m" only gets visible when relogging to the server. Do you have any tip that could make OTClient better when used in conjunction with your server ? Using stock Tibia with Nostalrius works flawlessly though.

@Ezzz Did you experience any issues using Nostalrius with OTClient ? like items missing when moved or when spawning a monster with "/m" only gets visible when relogging to the server. Do you have any tip that could make OTClient better when used in conjunction with your server ? Using stock Tibia with Nostalrius works flawlessly though.

i have the same issue, i can't play with otclient

I just downloaded official already compiled exe of otclient. Using windows 7 x64 and no problems. Edit: if you want you can try download my compiled exe of server maybe it will work. I'm on phone right now but you can find it on 6 page.

Last edited:
To use OTClient please make sure to enable ping system and to enable stack order of modern Tibia in the oldschool versions.

I was bored again so I updated NPC where you can buy or sell (40% of the price) items like weapons, shields, helmets, armors, legs, boots, amulets or rings. Useful for people that playing alone or in small group of people.

Changes: added club weapons, rings and price fixes.

You can find him in Thais depot.

Attachments

• Nostalrius 7.7 ItemShop NPC v2.RAR
    3.5 KB · Views: 42 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
is it possible make a "bring me to" on boat cipsoft npc files?

Yes, follow already existing boat NPCs and make the changes accordingly in the ADDRESS part of the NPC, of course, you've no understand the format.

i really dont understand, can u help me? i wanna make npc answer everybody at same time or bring me to works...

Back