• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Chat Window

Coltain13

Reaction score
I am wondering which releases use the real Tibia Chat and Trade window. I have been looking around and searching but I haven't found one. Can someone point me in the correct direction or tell me how to do it myself please.

Thanks,

_Coltain

Last edited:
They've been added for over a year by now.
Do you need help with configuring your NPC system to use NPC Channel/Trade Window instead of old (pre-8.2) system?

Well I guess I just mean Chat window, I forgot that you had to say trade to get into the trade window. But when I talk to a npc they say it in General and not in NPCs. When more than one person talks to them they say the please wait there are x number of people in front of you.

/data/npc/lib/npcsystem/...

modules.lua
Code:
	SHOPMODULE_MODE = SHOPMODULE_MODE_[B]BOTH[/B]
npchandler.lua and npcsystem.lua
Code:
	NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR = CONVERSATION_[B]PRIVATE[/B]

Awesome, thanks a ton. I thought that I was gonna have to redo alot. You are a savor!
OTLand.net is my new home away from home, you guys/gals are very helpful and the best!

Back