• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Paypal scammer list

christiandb

Reaction score
Hey,

As most of you OT-owners with a paypal donation option enabled know, a lot of people charge their money back after they donated a huge amount of money.

So why did I made this list:
It's good to have a complete list of the paypal scammers because most of them just go from server to server. A list like this would prevent a lot of problems with paypal

How to add a name to the list:
It's simple, just post his email in this topic and I'll add him to the list. You might also want to add the lastip of the character he uses from your database. I hope noone is so lame to post emails on the list who didn't do anything wrong.

Kind regards,

Chris~

Kornholijo!!! he is scammer but not paypall!!

he said if i ever reach lvl 250 on icechaw i will get invited to his guild
"Dark Side" and like after 1 week i took 250 then he said hwseheyuahywhewahya skam noob i skam yu XDDDDDDDD and i say i put u scam list

now plspsospsl put he scam list plspsl

Yes, are very hard to create new email. :p
---

What do you mean? Character names from OTs? :S

Hey,

As most of you OT-owners with a paypal donation option enabled know, a lot of people charge their money back after they donated a huge amount of money.

So why did I made this list:
It's good to have a complete list of the paypal scammers because most of them just go from server to server. A list like this would prevent a lot of problems with paypal

How to add a name to the list:
It's simple, just post his email in this topic and I'll add him to the list. You might also want to add the lastip of the character he uses from your database. I hope noone is so lame to post emails on the list who didn't do anything wrong.

Kind regards,

Chris~

Well ofcourse NikksteR will scam you if you spam him on msn with every msg eY
HEY
U THERE
PL0X GM NOIW
PLZZZZZZZZZ
PLXX MAN
C'MON!

I would scam you too...

But i would never ever spend cash on OT's just from my donation's so im not in -...

@Sir Shutter (spelling~)
Dont spend money on Tibia its for god sake a virtual game.. save money from a car lol

warbringer stop being a noob :>

and i spam him for good stuff, when i didnt spam him for one day

we got a npc selling donation shit for 200GP~800GP..

like that? and im not a spammer like what u say

and ok il change my avatar to a worst one :p

just kidding :p

Back
Top Bottom