• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Spice Guy : Statik

Funz

Reaction score
Hey there statik.
Take a look at me.
Now take a look at you.
Now take a look at me, now back to you!
Unfortunetly, you're not me.
But if you use Old Spice the girls might even talk to you.
Anything's possible.
I'm on a roof.

oldspiceguy.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Unfortunately now your gunna get flamed by a "gangsta crack sniffin, cane pitchin e-thug" enjoy!

Is statik even replying to this or no because funz is trashin him anyways LOL XD

its funny cuz it was like wut, 5 in the morning? Getta life, LOL

dedicating a thread just 4 me. Just shows how much 1 needs 2 get out the house.

hey there statik.
Take a look at me.
Now take a look at you.
Now take a look at me, now back to you!
Unfortunetly, you're not me.
But if you use old spice the girls might even talk to you.
Anything's possible.
I'm on a roof.

oldspiceguy.jpg

raped

i cud take it as a compliment considering that he went out of his "not playing tibia" way to make a thread about me.

So funz wut r u doing 5 in the morning on the computer, anyways?

and carbon hop on the band wagon sum more, u aint gettin shit done.

No, you must be dumb. Drinking water, waking up 5 in the morning to use the washroom and not going back to sleep. Like I said last time, read dumbfuck. Like I said last time, you go to elementary school 10 months a year. Start acting like it. Talking shit? Do you mean replying to a dumbfuck who dosn't know how to type, nor any grammar.

No, you must be dumb. Drinking water, waking up 5 in the morning to use the washroom and not going back to sleep. Like I said last time, read dumbfuck. Like I said last time, you go to elementary school 10 months a year. Start acting like it. Talking shit? Do you mean replying to a dumbfuck who dosn't know how to type, nor any grammar.

i dont no any grammar simply cuz i dont go to school, and havnt for the past 5 years.

ur simply just a dumbass, that goes to school.(at least take advantage of goin to school and not wastin ur time, rofl)

Is it even possible to drop out of Elementary School? Jeez, the bullies must've picked on you alot more.

Mhm, it's summer and you're complaining about me wasting my time on forums which I go on abit every day? Nice man, you're really successful in life,
lemme tell you that much from now.

Is it even possible to drop out of Elementary School? Jeez, the bullies must've picked on you alot more.

Mhm, it's summer and you're complaining about me wasting my time on forums which I go on abit every day? Nice man, you're really successful in life,
lemme tell you that much from now.

who the fucks in elementary school?

As i just said, "wake up 5 in the morning to talk shit on forums"

Yea, very successful. Its pretty obvious to see how pathetic it is that ud waste time creatin a thread to talk shit about sum1 u "dont give a fuck about".

who the fucks in elementary school?

As i just said, "wake up 5 in the morning to talk shit on forums"

Yea, very successful. Its pretty obvious to see how pathetic it is that ud waste time creatin a thread to talk shit about sum1 u "dont give a fuck about".

You retard. Wow you're dumb.

Can you not read, I said I drank water before I slept
and woke up at 5:00. Not being able to sleep, I looked for
something to entertain me while I wait until I am tired.

Exactly, I don't give a fuck about you, resulting in shit talk. Resulting in a thread. All leads to one another.

You retard. Wow you're dumb.

Can you not read, I said I drank water before I slept
and woke up at 5:00. Not being able to sleep, I looked for
something to entertain me while I wait until I am tired.

Exactly, I don't give a fuck about you, resulting in shit talk. Resulting in a thread. All leads to one another.

a little bed wet? suggest not drinkin that water b4 u go to sleep to stop that.

heres a little thing to entertain u, wuts it called? oh fuck.. LIFE?

Back