• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia Manager™ Project by Aerox & Mindrage

Aerox

VB.NET Programmer
Reaction score
otmlogo.gif
Open Tibia Manager™​
Project by Aerox & Mindrage
Hello OTLand!
I've finally found myself inside the programming. My lately launched project called Open Tibia Manager - OTM for short. I will be posting new screenshots and my own ideas of how it will look like when im finished.

First i want to make some stuff clear.

- This project is not sure to be ever finished, it depends on me and my free time.
- You will not get sources or anything extra than provided in this thread.
- And i repeat, this project will be done on my spare time - i have a life so it will be limited time.

I hope that is understood, then we can continue.

You are free to comment my work and criticize it. As well i will be reading your suggestions for features and implement them if they are good ideas.

The main goals of this program is to have a straightforward and userfriendly gui with simple and compact code.

So here is the first screenshot.
3462414.png

A nice side menu for extra tools managing other parts of your server including AACs & Databases.
The anchor button at the top right corner will reset the size to the form after resized to it's default size.
An excellent status panel for information about connections and ports. The overview panel is yet to be worked on. OTM's AutoUpdate function will be very clean coded and work fast to make sure you are always up to date with the newest version.

And again...
This project is not sure to be ever finished, it depends on me and my free time.

Project Status: Inactive
(Updated 1/2/2010)
Thank you very much for using your time,
Aerox

Last edited:
<--- RESERVED SPACE --->

(Will maybe be done) Features List:
This application will also support the windows 7 taskbar menu functions.
This application will be built on .NET Framework 4.0 and before you install it on your computer (when it's first beta release is out) it will make sure your computer supports it.
I will also utilize many of the new controls & functions in Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Server Optimization
- Remote Administration (Restart your server from another computer, Send commands to your server from another computer)
(Will be done) Features List:
- Support for TFS 0.3.X
- Server Monitoring (CPU/Processor Statistics etc)
- Database Editor (Full editor for SQL databases/no sqlite though
- Implement OTM's AutoUpdate™ system for effective automatic updating (DLL i made when i had no projects to work with)
- Implement OTM's ErrorScan™ system for effective automatic bug report/analysis (DLL i made when i had no projects to work with)
- Extras Menu for IP Changer/Connections Monitor and more etc. (Idea by Mindrage)
- Merge Mindrages Animated Spellmaker with OTManager for fully integrated spell making.
(Completed) Features List:
- Application Logo
(Yes im an asshole at complishing stuff, just wait few weeks and this list will be fatass large mothaphucka)

Though none of the above features are only suggested, not sure they will be even completed.

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive replies.
I will be coming up with some updates as I'm gonna start working at some of the functions of it.

Open Tibia tools, just like Open Tibia, should be Open Source. Follow that, and it might be developed further if you guys for some reason wants to retire.

Open Tibia tools, just like Open Tibia, should be Open Source. Follow that, and it might be developed further if you guys for some reason wants to retire.
When the time comes it will be open source.

And it's not even completed yet, this is just a spare time project i made and Mindrage decided to join me.
Haven't done anything yet. I will do some coding later.

Been inactive, haven't concentrated on my projects since i have doing some studying for exams in school.

I dont know, though it wont be finished for a while.

;)

If you want to be pro, then make it only compatible with OTServ. :eek:

Back