• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"otmadness"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britnisman

Reaction score
has any of you played otmadness i played for a while and really ejoyed it and i'd like to get ahold of that map if anyone has any idea how to get it post reply please it was in the 8.1 days

Nope, I haven't tried it. What's so good about it?

yeh i played it, so much scripted server. was fun to bot till lvl 800j/900k and try to get doubled char xd 24x chars xDD was rlly fun :p

i don't think anyone here has it nor would give it away in any case.

yeah it was really a rare and great ot i would love to run it but i just cant find it so if anyone can find it i'll get it up and running and post the ip on here for everyone to try it out

Hello, I am the creator of OTMadness. I have not released the server to anyone yet but I may at some point release it to 1 person privately if they are serious about hosting it and not going to take it down in 1 day. Feel free to private msg me for more information. For those of you that have not played it before... its just evo map with an array of teleports (2 tps per monster so spawns arnt crowded) with monsters supporting levels up to 777777 (max level). Its been awile since I've hosted it but I believe it has about 9 tiers of equipment (the last set providing around 90% dmg reduction), each a bit stronger than the last. Some custom spells, rare custom runes that drop off 2 of the bosses ingame, 2 custom vocations (gangster and sissy), exp chest raid for low levels to help them get started easier, and much more. The server is 8.1 and it is xml (lols) Honestly if you havent played it before then you prolly dont want to host it due to it being the old xml evolutions server.

Yes but it was one of the best 8.1's servers for sure ^^

Check your Inbox :] Luvindadro.

luvindadro i pmd you if you could get back ahold of me i'd really like to get that server up and going thx

This server owned... I loved it :D great community as well. shame it closed...

ok i've pmd and everything lol i cant get ahold of anyone now if you have released the server let me know please so i can atleast find it to play on it even if i cant host it

I have played on it and it was the best Server i EVER have played on! i PROMISE! i miss it every day every night! :(

yes thats why i'm trying very hard to get incontact with the previous owner i was messaged on here by someone claiming to be him but i think it was fraud they have never replied back on it i hope i can get the server and i'll host it as soon as i come across it

yes thats why i'm trying very hard to get incontact with the previous owner i was messaged on here by someone claiming to be him but i think it was fraud they have never replied back on it i hope i can get the server and i'll host it as soon as i come across it

It's actually the real owner... I've talked to him on ventrilo

i really want the server 2, but if some1 got it... please msg me!

I don't think hes just going to give it to a random person on a forum begging for it :huh:

well he said he would release it if i was serious about hosting it to pm him i've pmd him adn doing all i can to let him see i'm serious about hosting it yes i didnt create the server but its honestly to good of a server to not be hosted seems like a shame to let it sit in the endless files of a computer to just be eventually deleted or something alot of people really liked taht server and i'd like to get it reopened

I remember that server :eek:

It's the ot i've spent most time on.

It's rly challenging. Hard bosses. Rare runes (then i mean super rare)

Hard to get the better tier items e.t.c

I really hope this server comes up :/ Slirpa this one is rly one of the best ot i've ever played =)

o_O whats the hype about this server? :p I want to play it now lol

ok well i want the server myself so i'm willing to pay real money for the full server to the real owner/creator i've tried to get ahold of you and show you i'm serious about wanting to host this server. so lets get it started pm me sometime like i said i have paypal and i'm willing to pay for it this server is to good to just sit and rot thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom