• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

In the last week only 3 servers were automatically cut off from Internet for attempting to make outgoing DDoS attacks!

We did not expect such a stupidity coming from some of our users. Obviously they already know what they need to know (that they lost a server).

Dear future users,
Please! Be smart and don't try that. First of all, it's not nice. Secondly, what makes you think that when we block incoming DDoS attacks, we are going to let your outgoing attacks go unnoticed?

Dear past (and blacklisted) users,
It was really funny to observe how much you hate and who. It's hilarious (I fell off my chair) to observe that it takes you 60 commands to successfully run Slowloris. Oh wait, newsflash! 70% of the webservers are no longer vulnerable and even less skilled server owners can easily block that (don't use Apache).

Grand Prize Award 2014
And the grand prize goes to a user who successfully attacked another server... hosted also by us, on the same network. As a result he killed his own server as well :)

Thank you for making us laugh and we will be back with new awards in 2015!

No more than 2 GB Ram ?
All offers you got is ONLY 20 EUR / MONTH for 2 GB RAM ??

All the time you can get 2 GB, 3 GB, 4 GB, 5 GB, 6 GB, 7 GB, 8 GB, 9 GB, 10 GB, 11 GB, 12 GB, 13 GB, 14 GB, 15 GB or 16 GB.

"Only" is for the price, not the RAM.

Well whats up with all the downtime on spigu? It goes down atleast a few hours / week..... Really annoying

It has always happened and ddg never explains why.

I'm curious if your service is capable of holding a server with 250-300 players, would be good to know if you can deal with ddos in a good way too.

I'm curious if your service is capable of holding a server with 250-300 players, would be good to know if you can deal with ddos in a good way too.
We've had servers with 800+ players, even including Shadowcores in the past, so I guess yes.

Limited offer: we will double your RAM if you buy 4 GB. Expires June 1, 2015.

Customers also participate?
I have a plan since February 29, 2012 , i would like to gain more RAM. =)
my domain is tibiawar.com.br
Tkx a lot. =)

Customers also participate?
I have a plan since February 29, 2012 , i would like to gain more RAM. =)
my domain is tibiawar.com.br
Tkx a lot. =)
Unfortunately this offer is only for newly purchased servers while promotion is active.

okey i already had a server and the online was 40+ but my hoster closed the host and all players waiting me to open the server again

RL map is a downlad and run server. Basically you spend 2-5 minutes to download a rl map. edit config.lua then there you have. a Download & run server.

FREE OTS Hosting Service

We have decided to provide our service completely for FREE for promising NON-PROFIT OTS projects!

To qualify, you need to:
  • have an established server (can be hosted at home) with at least 25 players online (no exceptions!)
  • perform regular updates
  • have absolutely no means of donations/payments
  • not have a download & run server
  • contact me through PM with details
I will only choose applicants that provide sufficient proof of work and commitment.
You can start accepting donations/payments at any time by paying regular price for the server.

Back