• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ots-List.... well... ?

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea why ots-list is so fucked up? it's so unbelievable annoying being directed to a polish movie site like 3-4 seconds after you arrived at ots-list... <.<

I can't loggin or do a shiet because of that, I'm getting directed to that freakin movie site before I've started to write the password on login.....

What the fuck? how long will it be like this? Ots-List Do lose people when it's like that! all new server will go to otservlist instead for sure..

or at least change they delay ticks.. so it's like "No action made for 5~minutes, direct to that blabla.pl"...

Or the VAPus otlist. Still it need redesigning and some bugixes, but it got more features then both of the other lists.

Ots-list is suppoused to be closed already. The reason you get redirected is because of his domain I believe.

doesn't work for me, I signed up and tried to add my server..

and all I get is "cannot connect to server to get data~~ w.e"

What port are it using to connect? :huh: all those ports that's necessary to run the server is opened and rest closed...

It try to featch data using port 7171. Try the check server script. If it fails (but work on other servers) then you have a firewall rule etc that prevent the server from getting out the data.

Also, there is a known bug that you'll have to wait your status timeout after you have run check server till you can add it. If you can give me the address, I can always check it for you.

EDIT: Bug with adding is fixed. Thanks for the bug report.

Last edited:
EDIT: Bug with adding is fixed. Thanks for the bug report.

Hmm it seems that status updater isn't working propely (look at Melania - status timeout in config is set to 3 minutes). Also adding new server won't work if I use polish characters (ęąłóźć).

Hmm it seems that status updater isn't working propely (look at Melania - status timeout in config is set to 3 minutes). Also adding new server won't work if I use polish characters (ęąłóźć).

Seems to be fixed now. Gonna look into unicode, currently everything is anscii so only english chars are supported. It'll be added later today.

I think you can use html escaped chars for now.http://adsorption.org/awm/info/pl-codes.htm

Last edited:
When I click "Try to contact my server" I get this:
39614688.png

7.6 doesn't have the monsters attribute. Added a tiny fix for this. You can try again now. :)

Thanks! works now!

You deserve Rep++ from me! you're working hard seems!

=)

Edit: does this change when I get next Peak?

Peak Record 46 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 18:13 (Self claimed record: 59)

It does.

EDIT: Peak record work a little diffrent on my list then on otservlist etc. While they check for new peak (every 10min). I use online players. It makes it a little harder to fake as you can't just edit your db with a new peak record to get it on the list. You still got the same "peak" as otservlist use as the "self claimed record".

Last edited:
If you got any feature requests just tell me. And I'll see what I can do. Signatures will come. I just need to find a good way to use javascript to plot on images, since you can upload any image to become your signature image.

If you got any feature requests just tell me. And I'll see what I can do. Signatures will come. I just need to find a good way to use javascript to plot on images, since you can upload any image to become your signature image.

I've tried to do it :)

and the best way to do it would be render text to put on image as image ( to control font color, size etc. and have view of image).

P.S. You mean something like this: jQuery UI Draggable - Default functionality ?

Changed update time to 600 by default. Servers like realots doesn't have to change it to work now (otservlist got 10min, now I got that too). And fixed unicode for you guys :)

Back