• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

Lua Script Error: [Modules Interface]
data/modules/scripts/quickloot/quickloot.lua:eek:nRecvbyte
data/modules/scripts/quickloot/quickloot.lua:130: attempt to call method 'getCorpseOwner' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'getCorpseOwner'
data/modules/scripts/quickloot/quickloot.lua:130: in function <data/modules/scripts/quickloot/quickloot.lua:74>

Can anybody help?

Lua:
Lua Script Error: [Event Interface]
data/events/scripts/player.lua:Player@onStorageUpdate
data/lib/core/quests.lua:5436: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__lt'
        data/lib/core/quests.lua:5436: in function 'missionIsStarted'
        data/lib/core/quests.lua:5341: in function 'getMissionsData'
        data/lib/core/quests.lua:5606: in function 'updateStorage'
        data/events/scripts/player.lua:801: in function <data/events/scripts/player.lua:800>
        [C]: in function 'setStorageValue'
        data/modules/scripts/quickloot/quickloot.lua:568: in function 'setQuickLootMode'
        data/modules/scripts/quickloot/quickloot.lua:91: in function <data/modules/scripts/quickloot/quickloot.lua:74>

Hey, i have 2 problems, first is errors from quickloot category, second is error when i try to login at my character with 12.4 client (myacc manager).
Please help ;/

Attachments

Now works thanks, but what about those lines about quickloot category in engine?
The lines at the beginning is because you are using a used database, and there are accounts or characters that do not have that table that you just created. The vdd do not know what could be.

Is strange, i can't run this engine on windows 10, it closes when i try start it! all is configured, MysQL, Config.lua.dist renamed to config.lua, map name extracted, and nothing, not errors on console, just open and closes.

You might have an old processor and need to compile with those options, Try running it using CMD and see if displays any errors.

You might have an old processor and need to compile with those options, Try running it using CMD and see if displays any errors.

Theres no errors on console using CMD, just closes after launch it, about the processor I have a intel G3250, maybe is that?

I will compile one for old processors quick for you, Give me a minute.
Post automatically merged:

Done, This is a compiled version of latest source with SSE2 option.
@Acubens

Attachments

Thanks so much @M0ustafa atm my net is very bad to download the required boost and libs you help me so much with this, have good night my friend!
Post automatically merged:

Another question @M0ustafa im trying to use OTCv8 to login but im getting this error.

Lua:
[IOLoginData::gameworldAuthentication] Account not found!

I only can use official Tibia client? or i need edit something? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I don't know if OTCv8 works with this high client or you'll have to update it, I guess you'll have to use official client for now or wait for the server owners/otclientv8 creator to tell you.

Is anyone else having a problem with the mounts?

When using the item in the creature I get the message "you cannot use this object" with all mounts.

No executable? Where's the executable?
I don't understand compiling.
it's too complex for an old geezer that only knows Gwbasic in MSDOS.

No talkaction scripts?

I've transferred tfs 1.3 talkactions but they don't work. No errors in console. Character is god. Registered in XML.

Could anyone help out?

Back