• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PAID] Adding new skill like fishing

kuhi

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Kuhicop
I need someone to add a new skill to my OTHire 0.0.3 and OTClient.
Please, give an offer, I will obviously hire the cheapest one.

I can send you the github original files but not mines.

Last edited:
going for the cheapest, keep in mind that your price often reflect upon the code.
If you want the cheapest, you often end up with the cheapest code.. so.. slow.. unnecessary big, and not very nice made :p

Just keep that in mind :)

going for the cheapest, keep in mind that your price often reflect upon the code.
If you want the cheapest, you often end up with the cheapest code.. so.. slow.. unnecessary big, and not very nice made :p

Just keep that in mind :)
It's like I don't need to scrap millions of database records like you'll do in C/AL (or any ERP language where this scenarios are very common) so the code speed is very relative... This is a real thing, what's changing from 0,01 seconds to 0,02? No one cares about that difference as we're not dealing with neurobiology software or any strong maths... if the difference was bigger ok but I think this development isn't that big... This is a "too broad topic" in StackOverflow

I'm just focusing in other developments and I need help, I only need someone to write the base I don't care about optimization I can do that myself but I need someone to save me time for low cost that's easy to understand

Thanks for your advice bro :)

Just to save haters to come and say: "You pay becasue you don't know how", and this shits...
Look at my github before complaining stupid things: Kuhicop - Overview (https://github.com/kuhicop)

Just to save haters to come and say: "You pay becasue you don't know how", and this shits...
Look at my github before complaining stupid things: Kuhicop - Overview (https://github.com/kuhicop)
You claim to know how to do it but want help to save time..
What you want take literally 5 minutes, it would be 10x faster writing the code yourself rather than searching for someone to do it for you.
Actually.. You'd save time doing that small piece yourself directly instead of the searching..
And that's the hole I find in your statement, you want the help to write a few lines of code, because you don't have time yourself to do it.
But you have the time to search for someone to help you, that takes 10x as long time (assuming you find one within an hour), but since half a day have passed already, you've lost a lot of time for it.

I'm not hating, and I'm not looking to offend you, my previous post was just a tip that you should expect bad code the less you pay for it.
And I'm not saying the most expensive is the best..
And for performance, 0.0001 or 0.0002 second difference might not seem like a big deal to you.. but it is.. if you can make something better, faster and more secure, you should.

You claim to know how to do it but want help to save time..
What you want take literally 5 minutes, it would be 10x faster writing the code yourself rather than searching for someone to do it for you.
Actually.. You'd save time doing that small piece yourself directly instead of the searching..
And that's the hole I find in your statement, you want the help to write a few lines of code, because you don't have time yourself to do it.
But you have the time to search for someone to help you, that takes 10x as long time (assuming you find one within an hour), but since half a day have passed already, you've lost a lot of time for it.

I'm not hating, and I'm not looking to offend you, my previous post was just a tip that you should expect bad code the less you pay for it.
And I'm not saying the most expensive is the best..
And for performance, 0.0001 or 0.0002 second difference might not seem like a big deal to you.. but it is.. if you can make something better, faster and more secure, you should.
that thing about haters and github wasn't for you, I said thanks for your advice bro If you didn't see

some people have a limited budget and I'm really bad at ots lua coding because there isn't good documentation, I always decided to learn other languages like python, sql, vb.net, c, c++, c/al, etc where you can get a good job as I have now, and you're the entire owner of the code, not just coding as "user", please correct me if I'm wrong

I'm learning little by little, and something good is while I'm trying to do this things myself I hire people to code and I can learn from it
I'm just looking for the shortest way, I don't feel like I can do this, I'm trying to make my own Alchemy system and this is only the last thing left

Maybe I'm wrong as I'm totally able to be wrong as we're humans and I don't know someone perfect.
But I think it's easy to understand someone prefers to learn here: Welcome to .NET (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/welcome)
instead of otservers (don't want to put any url to compare as I don't want to offend anyone)

If it sounds rude for you, my friend, it was not my intentions, I try to be nice and help people not fighting for no reason

search for skills in the server and otclient and just duplicate and add an extra skill :)
Edit: don't forget the additional packet from server to the otc

search for skills in the server and otclient and just duplicate and add an extra skill :)
Edit: don't forget the additional packet from server to the otc
could you explain that thing about the packet? what's that for? level up, integrity check, ...? thx bro

Last edited:
could you explain that thing about the packet? what's that for? level up, integrity check, ...? thx bro
honestly I don't know what exactly to mind for, as it's not everyday one add a new skill,
However you can fix this easily by opcodes having a lua script sending the current skill to the client :)

honestly I don't know what exactly to mind for, as it's not everyday one add a new skill,
However you can fix this easily by opcodes having a lua script sending the current skill to the client :)
thanks to god it was a 10 min job xD
Job is still open :)

Back