• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palas weakness

Psypicasso

Reaction score
I think palas are very easy to kill even if they have great skill they die... knights have great skill of shielding and much hp... Sorces and druids have their infinite mana to protect them and their attacks are tremend :S same to the knights I was thinking to make a pet system on the game where every 10 or 20 lvls are a best pet to the pala and you can teach new spells and make it lvl up... but only for the pala...

on my lv54 druid ive dropped a lv80ek with 1 paralyse +10~ sd charges.

Mages don't have infinite mana, if you think they do its because of promo/2nd promo + roh + softies, all vocs can get those(though paladins and knights wont regen near as much with 2nd promo) and when paladins run out of mana they can easily stand fighting.

Just get s better weapon (infernal bolt/assassin stsr or a promo weapon) and maybe get ml18 for paralyses?

Also, pets for tibia would be so retarded and IF they should be implemented, druids should get them because they're the voc who's more in touch with nature. Pets = ragnarok and wow, not tibia or other 2d games

Last edited:
Paladins are by far the worse vocation on this sever, If you want proof look at the highscores. Nothing has been done in all this time I doubt anything will. BUT if you ever find time to look at voc balancing you should also take a look at sorcs, druids are a better vocation by far, theres absolutely nothing I can do that a Druid cant.
Examples:
A druids ue does dmg to a demon, not a sorcs
Druids have Wild growth
Druids have Heal Friend
Druids can make para runes sorcs can make mwalls so this evens out, both are super important.
A sorc should have a dif type of UE, instead of mas flam it should be Exevo Gran Mas Mort, same field as a ue would do and as much damaging as a maximum hit EXA attack would.

Man I remember the days...like a year ago where pallys (and people who knew how to use them) were nutz. Kuthgar and I were both pallys, and Pimp was a druid and we used to take out teams of 10 people. But that was before edited hp and all i guess.

pallys used to be the best because i used to play them haha.. but as for the current bug flying around.. anyone tested a pally as of late?

Back