• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Phone Donation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Look Red, I donate 5 points with my cellphone. Now I was talking good and all and after my donation stop when I had 100 of credit in my celphone (Were talking about Pesos the mexican money) So
1 Peso=12dlls (more less) So I made the counts and it was in tottal like 58 pesos really. And in the page of daopay said that for internation calls aproz .128 euros (that is like 2 pesos or less) So my call was of 27mintues if u multiplicate that for the 2 pesos its 54 pesos in total.. So I had 100 pesos in my celhpone and the call stoped when i was having 21 minutes only and well I thought that I spent the credit of my celphone before and I went to the sotre and boughht 200 pesos of rvredit so I called again to the number and it stoped again and It says that 10 minutes remainng and I was without credit again. So around of 250 pesos (39 pesos of credit left) I spent in a donation of 5 points (5 dlls = 54 pesos more less) So I want to know what happening maybe is beacuase i called from my celphone?? or What happen my rl doante too and happened the same thing that me :S. Can u xpalin me or something plx? Cause i Dont WANT TO BUY MORE CREDIT AND THE REAL PRICE IS LIKE 400 PESOS (40dlls) the 5 poitns 4 me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back