• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Eclipse Full Real Map 8.2+

siwy696

Reaction score
Hi, i want Advertisement my new ots Full Real Map 8.2-8.22 Protocol

I work on Eclipse Rl Map 2 months ago and now i open server :)

Server is on Dedidatec Server located in Berlin!

IP: rlmap.pl :)

God SiwY

Enjoy ;)

Well, DOwnloaded, COnfigured, Opened.

i dont recommend this ot .

why not , he maybe got a stabil server whit good gamemaster tutors and stuff , what do you know? have you even tryd it?

Sasir you are realy newbie, you not logged in and comment that, i edited map 2 months ago not download and open -.- So shut up i dont comments your projects !!

Sasir you are realy newbie, you not logged in and comment that, i edited map 2 months ago not download and open -.- So shut up i dont comments your projects !!

I logged in for like 2 hours. This map actually sux. A lot of questchests (boxes, coffins) are not added, pick holes are not added, spells not configured, neither are monsters, so yea, as Sasir said, I wouldnt recommend it, unless you want to just pvp, because exp rate is kinda high.

You are sux, u get 10 lvl and how can say anythink of chest -.- , pick holes pff its not needed

You are sux, u get 10 lvl and how can say anythink of chest -.- , pick holes pff its not needed

Depends on :)

If you say full real , you actually need pickholes , else it isnt Real :p

Im not saying the server is sux i just tell you what marcinek means

Good server, but the only problem is you. You're messaging me about "Oh plzplz i want you as a mapper on my ot, plzplz, i give you gm ok plzplz" and when I say "Ok" - Pming you back" You just don't give a shit about it no more. That suck!

See you, only tried this server a few minutes but actually, the map is kinda messed up. Don't take it personally!

hahahahahahahhaha i just wanted to laugh at the part oh plx i want you as mapper i just want to go up to the owner of the server in real life with a chair and break his feet.