• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] RealOt.org START 26.03.2010 at 18:00! FULL RL MAP 24/7 8.54

We could change exp rates,skills etc. we are open for yours suggests;)
Start on Friday 18:00!

If you remember burningeye OTS I could say it will be better ;)

We invited new 2 mappers and 2 scripters to old team. f00sek left from us.

Write what do you need! We would like to do that to Friday...
bad exp? server rates? Write!

New Website is ready! Registration now is open! You can create accounts. We also did guild war system , auctions and reputation, works perfect.

Website is beauty and easy to use! I think all is ready to launch...but I can't change official start ;). So create accounts now and wait to friday 18:00 ;). Where new world begin:peace:

On the map is everythink! No empty places in map. Calassa,zao,fermorgar mines,pirate island are in 100%! All is ready. Take time tomorrow at 18 and check it!

I don't find a point to play another rl map when there are already a ton out there..

Simple.. some real maps are less bugged then other's & some add more thing's to there server.

We are going to be perfect...ask players. We are working on server all the time. We are very communicative and we listening players suggests. It's friendly OTS, not ctrl+c ctrl+v. Check it!
I know....Now is many RL maps...but more of them is bugggy and gm's don't work on them. They only copied work someone and wanna earn money.
This is friendly OTS. There are hardworking GM's with experience from Real Tibia.
Try it and see progress!

Back