• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your advances/loots/random pictures!

Yew

YOU'RE MINE!
Reaction score
Haven't seen this thread in this section so I desided to create one :)

A advance I just made:

2ho8ua0.jpg

:)

Now post yours!

I'll post more of mine screenshots from time to time if you like them, Give me some reputation! :)

Last edited:
Deathly Sniper and Me with new addons and some of my stuff =p

stff.jpg

emm im selling the dragon claw msg me in game (=

Did the annoying Inquisition quest with a tiny team with more knights than shooters xD Only saved 2 pictures to bad to bad but still I made it :)

Hellgorak:
vq4bgh.jpg

Quest room:

2a5hz5d.jpg

:w00t:

I did the Inquisition quest today again but now with guild members :) to lazy to take pictures of all bosses so here is just 2 again:

(Gay?) Annihilon xD
zjch1f.jpg

Quest room:

2utqfpi.jpg

HAIL FYLLEFESTARNA! _/

:)

Loot From Feru Tower ;)

loot1.jpg

And my knight Dead xD (b4 deletion :[ )

magebomb.jpg

Last edited:
that's the most useless spot I've ever seen for a magebomb.. has to be pretty obvious if someone is trying to lure you to a place like that

that's the most useless spot I've ever seen for a magebomb.. has to be pretty obvious if someone is trying to lure you to a place like that

Na U know u just have to use the bomb then they come up there and then they get pushd and so on And Elit Got pretty nice loot but i only got 1 thing :S _/ Hail My Magbomb My Bombers is those with red shoes

Back