• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project 8.6 Going to Full Costumization. Reworked Distribution Completly From a to z

This could get Popular?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

landry11

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I been working the 2 last week On the Mystic Spirit V8.2 Which I fixed Npc Bug , Item Bug , ItemOtb , Item.xml Movement Implemented Server Side Recompilling To A newest Version Which Everything Has a Name . Image / Object Fit with ID and Lots More . I can say that I Scratched my Head Until i reached my Brain Working 16 Hours day To make the Distro That i wont Release For Now.

Basicly

Im working on a Project For my Gaming Team Because That we Spoke about Going play An rpg Like terraria or spacebound . I said No. Give me some time . so I decided to Come back To Open Source And toughted That Old tibia Version Distro Were Fully working . Wasnt Working Propreply Now it work Like a charms .

Project

My Project Is about To Go Full Costum , That mean . Bye bye Wolf , Spider , Dragon and Everything .
I want to Go Costum Using Only Players Skin For Everything as we can Kill ,

sample ,

Monster That are Brown Drop Low Shit Like Leather and .... wooden
Monster that are Gray Drop , Plate

Sample Black Head ,Blackhelmet, Devil helmet
Red Chest , Crown armor
Blue leggings , Blue legs
Gray Boots , Orange Blue Red or what ever Color Steel boots, fire walker & etc....

But Everything will be Renamed To Somethings Else. Already Removed Level Restriction/Class

Im Planning to make over 1,000 Creature Based On Players ID /Female/Male Collored / Addons 1 , 2 , 3
Item that Player Can Loots as Creature Productions Which will Be compeltly Renamed

Tool.
Im Willing to Provided a My Otbm Fixed To the correct version and Item List For Tibia Version 8.6

Also Im Missing Knowledge About Coding . I wanted to Edit The Dat & Spr Then Go To Costum Client Using a website .

Also i may forgotted Some of informations that i wanted to provide because i am really Tired Because the Server side Is Fixed To a fully working One.

Map Size For Now Using 10,000x10,000. Lookings For Some Mappers ( Mapper Get Item.otbm, Item.xml )
Because i Dont want Having Wrong Item.

If You want a Taste Of It You Post Here and Ill Send you Ip Show you what im heading For.
Lookings For Poeple That Are Serious For a Real PRoject Using Open Source To Go SomeWhere
That Will Bring Old retired Guys Back to Playing Causual

Rate ** Doesnt Matter Even if it's 1x Rate. Because This Go Custom **
Exp 1x ** Monster Will Have Decend Amount Of Exp But Not enough To Kill 10 Monster and level up.**
Skill 1x ** Edited and Tested The Skill Table To Make it work To go SKill fast but Get slow Around 60**
Magic 1x ** Magic Implemented To Go Fast Until Reach 35 . And Getting Even slower at 65. **
Loots 1x ** Loots Is Fixed On Very Low Values , Creature Used To Test Are Custom Build **

New Item Finding System , Custom Action With Certain Item That will Cost , 50 Gold For Rust Remover Wide Variety Of Crappy Stuff , Using Rust helmet , armor legs boots , Sheild , Rusted Weapon , Amulet & More .

These Item Can be use My alots of Material To Discover New Things

sample
Rust Remover (50 gp ) 80% Break. On Use Rust helmet Discover - Leather helmet ** using Rarely Low , Medium , Rare ** with % Of chance Getting em. That already Working. Leather (common) To Devil helmet ( Rare ).

Staff Of the Discovering (5,000Gp) 50% Break** Use On Helmet same Discovering Except You can get to a Crown Or Crusader But with Better Rate.

Then a 50,000Gp One using a New system With 30% Chance Break
Then a 100,000Gp One using Same System But Widder Range Of Item Based On Price
Then a 500.000 Gp 50% Chance Of Break On Use. For Epic Items Wide
Then a 1,000,000 Gp One Which Is a 100% Reward To Extrem High Quality Item with +++

All of Those Are Lootable with 1% Rate On Mobs Depend On Life , Damage and Stuff They Do and Equipement That Creature have. ( Creature have Chance to Drop Rusty Item at Any Time. The Only things That change something Is The Quality Of the Item Used on the Rusty Item. )

Use a 1,000,000 Gold Discovering Staff On a Rusty Armor and Get a Elite Draken Mail Sample.

Anyway Thx Reading my Thread . If you are Interesed Just Private Message me and we can Talk about this .

Looking For staff ,

decents Mappers For 10k x 10k map.

Creature Designer.

I consider this nice, but you really don't want to begin such a project since there are many projects out there.
I suggest you to simply join another project, and not an evo once please, since it's almost obvious you don't like evo by your post.

Good luck with your choice.

This is actualy Botter Free. I made a system That calculating X,Y,Z Walking tiles . Auto-Ban Ip , Delete Account. I tested with Few bot and I got Myself Banned Afthers 10 Minutes Of WayPoint Walking. Pathing Will Result to Instant Ban.

I have good Scripting Knowledge but I am Missing few Informations how to create myself a client.

What ever Poeple will Say . Botter Version Bad idea and &&& Listen Im Not a Kid. I am 38 Year Old. You Do your Own Shit Dont be Negative On my thread if you Dont agree Dont Even Complain Just Leave the threat Looking For matures Poeple Not 12 year old Screammer If it's the Case Go to the store Buy Yourself a Baby Mouth Shutter . This Project Is for Change Is to Bring Back The Fun It was To Play Tibia when It was a good Game. I Take care Of Cheater Since I learned How to Find them . The only way to Fight Cheater Is to Use a Good Tools That Log Entry . This Things Happened On dayz We hosted a 100 Slots Dedicated Server For 2 year it's was alway at 100/100 Players Every Day of the Week Due Our Admin Work TO Fight Against the Cheater. I have to Tools , I have the Experience , I have the Knowledge and i also Have a Great Idea .
You Cannot Judge Someone Project By Just Expecting From Yourself , You have to try. I Do agree This is the botter Version But that all Depending From the Communoty That you Accept To Join And have Great Moment. The Main Idea Is to Start With Somethings From the Bottom And Take it Highers The Main Idea In the Post Was To See How Poeple Will react to This Like , Oh This could be great. Not like It's Freaking 8.6 It's botter Favorite Version. Or 8.6 Bad Idea . Go Gather your Own Idea somewhere else . This Post as i said is for Matures Poeple Who Want Somethings New Like developping Something and Take Care Of It .

Admin Abuse Wont be Tolerated in anyway.
Unrespectful ,
Racist .

My Idea Is to develop Somethings New But Hard as tibia Was. That You Need Friend To TeamHunt Creature and Not Just Spamm Hotkeys to survive. Anyway Who ever played On 6.1 Will remember or an Lower Version .

Why i chossen this Version Because Im saying No at those Mount.
I spended 2 week Setting Up a Distro Which Was mentionning Fully Working , Npc Fixes , and Other fixes When It was All wrong. Making My own script , Running Server , Test , Set Vocation , Train Their Skill , Shut Down rework , Test Again , Fixing Bug Implementing Gameplay. Servers Side Asset Bug Are all Fixed. It also Used 8.54 Item Otbm For a 8.6 Client , I had to Edit Every Item 1 by 1 Lookings at Wikia. To get their Right Had to Unpack Spr To Know Which ID was for the Correct Image . Don't Bother me about Botter. THis is Not What the Tread is for..

[13/05/2014 21:42:00] Hunter bot-pathing 1 times, basespeed: 340
[13/05/2014 21:42:00] > Saving server...
[13/05/2014 21:42:01] > SAVE: Complete in 0.639 seconds using relational house storage.
[13/05/2014 21:42:13] Hunter bot-pathing 2 times, basespeed: 340
[13/05/2014 21:42:15] Hunter bot-pathing 3 times, basespeed: 340
[13/05/2014 21:42:16] Hunter Unknowbyte detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[13/05/2014 21:42:17] User Hunter Has Been Banned R " Bot "

This is How i Fight Botter .

[13/05/2014 21:42:01] > SAVE: Complete in 0.639 seconds using relational house storage.

If this is true, I would love to have this lol

If this is true, I would love to have this lol
I'm sure if it is true, it is a custom script that he probably won't just hand out sense it is in use for his custom server :p

I'm sure if it is true, it is a custom script that he probably won't just hand out sense it is in use for his custom server :p
he might u never know, some people aint dicks like some people!!!!
but i wasnt asking him for it i was just saying id love to have the script

Back