• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project Panchira is Still Ongoing, but need your help!

tosse12

Panchira Project Member
Reaction score
The project Panchira is still ongoing, but we are currently stuck on our "multi portal room" idea.<_<

For those who haven't seen the previous thread:
Panchira Project are focused at making our server to make players choose pathes.
Like:
Shall I play as a RPG player or Shall I play as "Portal Room" player.
If you choose to play as an RPG player you can just walk outside the town and begin your adventures. If you feel to play as a "Portal Room" player, you can just enter a portal in any of the cities.
The thing with this idea, if you, for an example does Hero cave quest as "RPG" player, you won't be able to loot the chest with the same reward in the portal room.
But if you ever would want to become a portal player, it's just enter the portal room portal ^_^

I think you should understand a bit of how our server is.:)

Now, we need your help for ideas for the following "Mass portal room" idea.
Currently our "Mass porta room" idea goes like this:
The room has 16 portals. But if you haven't completed the first portal room quest, you can't access the other rooms.

Fast info: You start at level 8 with Mace / katana / Hatchet / Crossbow / Snakebite rod / Wand of Vortex and Brass set and legion helmet.

We have only figured out two of the quest portals:

1: Minotown - as you maybe read from the name, the town is full of minos and a dragon by the quest chest. (I won't spoil how to get to the chest, but you have to talk to some mino npc's to get access to the quest room). -
Reward: Chooese between: Spike Sword / Daramanian Mace / Steel Axe. You will also get the reward: P-set and steel helmet and dwarven shield.

2: Orc Fortress - ORCS all kind of orcs, with some beholders, dragons and cyclops. This one isn't as fun as Minotown, because here it's just to run to the chest and loot it.
Rewards: Choose between: Noble Axe, Fire Sword and Skull Staff. You will also be rewarded with K-set. You will also choose between Dragon shield and Spellbook of Warding.

Now.... our creative thought stoped... What shall we make after this?
Crown- set as reward? in that case. What for kind of monsters shall you face? Heroes? Black Knights? or something easier? Maybe dragons?
Some other info that may assist you.
Our currently exp rate is: 30x (we removed stages), and keep in mind the exp rate may be lowered if someone here suggsest it. Also WHY we should lower it.

Thank you for reading this thread and Please give us an reply!

Your Faithfull
Tosse12

PS: If this thread shouldn't be here, please pm me where I should put this, or if you could move it. DS

I think it's a lot more fun to do a quest if it requires thinking. Feel free to use this idea if you want:

- Make a small room, accessable by a door of experience for level 50+.
- In the room, are there no monsters. It should be squary/circular.
- Make 4 stone pillars in the room, you place them yourself but I would suggest near the edges.
- Add a sign, blackboard or anything that can give the following clue: "This building is very close to colapse. Pull the lever to summon the craftsman."
- Next to the sign, add a lever. Once the lever is being pulled, a creature named "Craftsman" will be spawned. It will be quite easy to kill, & always drop "Hammer".
- Now, if a player uses the hammer on a stone pillar, the pillar will transform into a broken pillar. Add some sort of text-effect like "BROOOOM!!" once they use it.
- If all 4 pillars are broken, a boss monster will spawn (50+ should be able to kill it) & give a reward of your choice.

Anyway that was just an example.

Cake.....
That was a brilliant idea! :D

Thanks for your reply :p
rep+

Exactly :D
But, I am thinking of creating a requirement (Like do a quest or such) to be able to get to the other side (example Tp'ers -> Rpg'ers)

Back