• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal for Archangels own ventrilo.

satanman

Reaction score
Hey,

Who else thinks it would be pretty nice for archangel to have its very own ventrilo?

It would take the community to another level I belive and much closer "no homo " lol and then we can even have organised wars maybe? instead of people just running around like headless chickens once someone dies ;D

Anyone else share the same thoughts?

//James

Hey,

Who else thinks it would be pretty nice for archangel to have its very own ventrilo?

It would take the community to another level I belive and much closer "no homo " lol and then we can even have organised wars maybe? instead of people just running around like headless chickens once someone dies ;D

Anyone else share the same thoughts?

//James

i will do it as soon as i figure out how to add another tab on website :)

i think its a good idea, However i think there would be a fuckton of mixups cuz the damn spics/brs in this server <no offence ofc. :)>

~Negro
~rob

It would be cool to have vent except for the brs and mexs -.- no offense

yet we fail Lol? i dont think so dude we got you br's and beaner's always on lockdown on thais dp lol and dont think we all got "elfbot or ng" becuase not all of us dont we are just well coordinated with the fact we dont have to type on our damm keyboards we can just talk on ventrillo so when you think we comboed you dont think of elfbot or ng its just the fact some1 says something in VENT and tells them "go for that beaner after mwall goes out" :p

Do we really suck ? arent we the ones that make you people stay in dp like rats until all your little mexican and br friends have like atleast 20 people to fight us ?. and btw why the fuck do you follow our team to each server we conquer lol you a fan of us? a groupie , stalker or what ?

lev 120's eh i wonder why maybe cuz the old br's team got fed up of gettin killed to much so another team to wipe down the course of archangel =/

no they quit because of donator items, or most of them did because of tp scrolls, as soon as one of you get trapped boom tp scroll

well i dont got a tp scrolls : / the only one i proly know that got one atleast is allu and thats about it

allu chipp sii negro lol, which means like most of the high lvl knights got it, so when you trap them you think your going to kill em and they tp scroll, mages neverdie they just hop

lmao people get tp scrolls mixed up with infinite aol...their not tp scrolling, your actually killing them..im sure they have an infinite aol preventing their body from dropping so they dont lose items even with RS. they still lose xp though. theirs only not many tp scrolls out there idk why you think everyone has em lol.

i know that, i found out yesterday the third TIME DRUSTER GOT DROPPED that day. ;] he's the only player without them at a high level really, than i hate the tutors like chipp now because whenever noob char in battle allu/shoota knows chipps info logs in kicks them, and then when shoota's team uses noob chars like there fucking mother, poor mommy he doesnt do anything..

Back