• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Rage Platoon

Who Cares

Reaction score
I never thought that the guild who was against the mexicans duping would join up with them and have them join the guild. I don't care for whatever arguement will be given about they are not mexican they are brazilian. Well in my book, it's the same thing. I and many others have been fighting them for quite some time now and we aren't about to stop because of new teams. Chosen One and allies are pulling out of helping Rage Platoon, and now have a selected number of targets in Rage Platoon. Although I'm not gonna say how to run a guild, just don't forget your cause...

Also, please save any arguements of our numbers. I say this because you don't know our allies.

Pretty deep, But have you ever thought that some of the brs actually speak decent english and pvp better than u?

Yea, pvp on inf runes and pots. Thats sum great pvp right there.

try to get me to shut up. nd ill give u everything i got on slain.

Ok, Statik why the fuck are you here? You dont even play slain? Go bother some other serv.

Back