• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map vs Custom

zaneria hoster

Monte :)
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders!

I have much time now. I want to make long server, but i don't know what map it will be have. I thinking about real or custom map for protocol 9.6. Where will play much more people. What map is better idea for this times?

Regards.

Custom is always better but i will not have to much players.
Just edit some stuff and you will have allot of kids playing.

You'll never get players with a custom map, fact.

At least with a realmap you'll get players (Maybe).

The best I would say is Real Map, only if you have the NPCs and scripts.

Custom maps are usually stupid, they don't have any RPG feeling in NPCs, nor the scripts around. But you can go RPG Custom Map, but make sure to read a detailed guide for RPG City Making, make stories, make every single NPC have their own personality and opinion about others, make them tell you secrets, stories, stuff about creatures, cities, etc... I would love to play those :)

Maybe a custom map with idk.. 10x rates, but a custom map with rates: 3x didn't getting ppl actually :/

If u want more than 200ppl(oh wrong.. bots*) then rl map. Custom map won't get more than 50 if it's only custom map with chest/short quests without story and new features.

Pepole wait for darkonia open and they you will see a RPG SERVER 100% custom

True darkonias system script and map is good when the server is up it will be awesome :D

Back