• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Real Map with unique payment idea looking for team

haxborn

server dominando, cry is free
Reaction score
Hi there fellow OtLanders.

I'm a Swedish guy, 22 years old with a lot of experience with open tibia, both playing and hosting.
I've hosted several servers, but never been really good at one specific thing, more like the director of what the server is suppose to be, and what has to be done.

I've had a couple of 7.6 fast attack servers that turned out successfull (50+ players online at all times).
One war server and several Real Map servers.

My most successfull real map was a 8.6 Real Map called roxot.mine.nu, which I've tried to reboot several times without success. When it had its peak it was about 70+ players at all times and peaks of 200~ online players. All big quests working and donation shop running flawlessly. The server had to shut down due to corruption within the team and my lack of intrest because of this.

My latest attempt had about 3-5 players online and a peak of 20, which was a disaster.

My new idea is to host a Real Map server, this time with the newest client avalible. I got a server and website base to start working on, and plenty of experience in developing a server, although I'm not a great scripter or mapper, but I'm good with ideas, planning and building the server into a shining success.

I've got a new unique idea how to donate to the server, which is to good to spit out to everyone here in the forums, but if you're interested I'm more than willing to give you my idea trough skype, facebook or possibly a conversation here on otland.net. The idea I have will benefit both the server, and the players, and if we get the word out and the server has good gameplay, im 99.9% sure it will be a big hit.

The server itself should be pretty standard, perhaps some unique events which I need a scripter to help out with, also some unique ways of earning addons, mounts and other stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in need of everything that a ot development need.

A decent lua/xml scripter (I can help out with that myself partly). A hoster (I can host the server in beta stage to begin with).

1 or 2 admins that can be community support such as gamemasters ingame and checking forums/reports.

1 or 2 mappers, preferably with experience and the right "feeling".

And the most important part for my idea is to have a good web developer. I can help out with this since I know some about databases and internet development thanks to studies and experience. But there is some tricky parts I need help with but I'm sure it will be no problem for someone who knows just a little more than I do.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a private message.

Haxborn out.

Hey ! im avaible and im mapper and experienced in "Game mastering" and if you want i can tell more about myself :)

I increase my requirements with one big note: Have professional English.

Nothing personal to anyone who may have written here, just a hint.

I increase my requirements with one big note: Have professional English.

Nothing personal to anyone who may have written here, just a hint.
Hey ! im avaible and im mapper but not good one and i'm experienced in "Game mastering" and if you want i can tell you more about myself :)

Back