• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor especially made for 7.40

Was this useful?

• Yes, thank you!

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

auda

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Auda and I'm glad to share with you a beautiful tool made by Remere.
I take no credits for the program nor any scipting at all, but I have repaired every single bugg within the map editor ever since I took it from the old Avesta 0.6.5 distribution.

Changes;
  • Border palette have been included within the Terrain section, including every borders I possibly could find. Keep in mind that this is in RAW-format because I love using RAW and hope to bring the use of RAW into others.
  • Both Town and Nature palette have been increased as well as repaired from every "black" item and unkown items.

• Exterior palette have been slighly changed as well as updated. A few items have been in the Exterior section when they actually are supposed to be within the Interior palette, and therefore have been moved.

• Updated hangables; added royal tapestry as a Doodad.

• Light sources have been moved into a new Doodad section named "Light".

• Stairs have been moved into a new Doodad section named "Stairs".

• And a lot of unknown item IDs have been repaired or removed, which means there are no bugs when starting the map editor.

I am not taking credits or rights of anything within the map editor, and I would like to thank Remere and everyone who have contributed with the map editor. Why not donate to Remere?
It is virus free from what I know and I have been scanning it with Avast! Antivirus. This .RAR file contains the map editor as well as the Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr for Tibia 7.40, in other words "press and run".
townpalette.pngnaturepalette.pnglightpalette.png borderpalette.png

Download from;
Speedyshare - http://speedy*****malware.localhost/w4fS6/Remeres-Mapeditor-completed-by-Auda.rar
Megaupload(MEGA) - Added soon (takes forever to upload)

I plan on editing and adding a lot of more as time goes. A new updated comes when I feel that it's "completed" once again, also when I'm not working on my project I have at the moment! Thanks!

looks nice, Ill try it out ;), also if you don't mind ill upload it to mediafire cus its easier :p

looks nice, Ill try it out ;), also if you don't mind ill upload it to mediafire cus its easier :p

Thank you for helping. I cancelled the upload since it took seriously forever... something wrong I guess! Send me a link and I'll add it in the thread! :)

I am using a dedicated server to connect to OTland since nobody wants me to host their servers yet, so I got 200 mb/s upload xD

I can't edit my thread so hopefully a moderator can add it to the list! :)

I found 3-4 items which were not supposed to be in the map editor within Doodad>Nature>Flowers and have been removed from my map editor. As a easy step for you to do it is to:

• Go into the following folder in data>740.
  • Open doodads.xml with any type of notepad, I recommend Notepad++.
  • CTRL+F and search for the string "flowers".
  • There you will se a few <item id="~ and you are there to remove every item ID above 3K. There ones that need to be removed are around 4K.
  • Save and exit.
  • Restart map editor.

One question,
houses work out of the box? or I have to check "Use houses for old versions" on options?

I searched for the flowers above 3k, you must have updated it because there aren't any :) I have been wanting to map for awhile now thank you.

I haven't found out how to get the minimap feature working - and I do not know why it didn't work in the first place.
if the map is kinda big it will not work, I've seem this on some topic and confirmed it

Back