• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor Not Responding

Firulis

Solutions
Reaction score
I've been using RME 3.0 for a while since 2013 i think, and i though it would be a good time to upgrade to 3.3, and so I did, I downloaded RME 3.3 from the official GitHub, and when i opened it everything seemed normal, it asked me for my tibia path and stuff and when i tried to open a map, it just showed Loading Tibia.dat, and then it doesn,t respond, it stays like that and I have to close it with task manager, this happens everytime i try to open it, can someone help me fix this, i have no idea how i would fix this, i tried installing visual studio 2013 and stuff but that didnt fix it pls help

I've been using RME 3.0 for a while since 2013 i think, and i though it would be a good time to upgrade to 3.3, and so I did, I downloaded RME 3.3 from the official GitHub, and when i opened it everything seemed normal, it asked me for my tibia path and stuff and when i tried to open a map, it just showed Loading Tibia.dat, and then it doesn,t respond, it stays like that and I have to close it with task manager, this happens everytime i try to open it, can someone help me fix this, i have no idea how i would fix this, i tried installing visual studio 2013 and stuff but that didnt fix it pls help

I think it would be either a bad .dat/.spr or bad items.otb. Try replacing the client folder with a new download: HalfAway - Tools & Layouts Then if that doesn't work I would copy the items.otb that works with the map you're trying to load and replace it with the items.otb inside the respected client version folder inside of the remeres directory.

Back