• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Alternative with fair pricing like Tibiantis?

Settra

Reaction score
I've seen servers around like Tibiantis, Nostalther and Dura with a really fair pricing, as in just having a premium account offer and maybe some cosmetics.

What I'm looking for is an OT server with most of the latest official Tibia content, but without all the pay to win/advance bs in the store.

Is there such a thing out there?
Cheers.

A global Tibia that is not P2W? You'll probably have to start your own server like that, that doesn't exist

A global Tibia that is not P2W? You'll probably have to start your own server like that, that doesn't exist
I was expecting that :/ but since I saw a few servers with decent monetization I thought I'd ask...

All the global like servers I've found look more like cassinos than games.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

It's literally pay 2 win xD
no money in the world can make you win tibia as there's literally no end in this game.
if you consider 'win' as fighting in a war and win with other guild then... well. no money in the world can give you skills. no money in the world can make you understand mechanics.
Yes, you can make your grind & life easier with some shop purchases but apart from this... its nowhere close to be pay2win

no money in the world can make you win tibia as there's literally no end in this game.
if you consider 'win' as fighting in a war and win with other guild then... well. no money in the world can give you skills. no money in the world can make you understand mechanics.
Yes, you can make your grind & life easier with some shop purchases but apart from this... its nowhere close to be pay2win
So if you were to challenge some guy that you both start at lvl 1, play same amount of time per day but the other guy has unlimited access to item shop and you can't buy shit there... you would still win?

you do know you can litteraly buy lvl 2000 character... with tibia coins..?
and infinite supplies? And infinite skills? Real tibia is litteraly a pay2win shithole

So if you were to challenge some guy that you both start at lvl 1, play same amount of time per day but the other guy has unlimited access to item shop and you can't buy shit there... you would still win?
i do have respect for you taking into account your scripts, posts, helping others etc. so.. sorry but this question is as stupid as it can be.
Apart from the question being so unrealistic there's so many factors that may affect the answer. I can give unlimited money for a month to 'some guy' who's 3 years old kid & challenge him after 1 month and yeah, im gonna win. i wouldn't even need pacc, lol.
Or i could try to challenge 90 year old granny. Or I could give the unlimited money to kid from third world country who's never seen PC. Or a 50 year old guy who's just not into technology. So, what's more important, money or skills? Even stupid knowledge of the map can vary on who's gonna win. We can make up another 20 situations 'what if' but this is pointless.

you do know you can litteraly buy lvl 2000 character... with tibia coins..?
and infinite supplies? And infinite skills? Real tibia is litteraly a pay2win shithole

how buying 2k lvl or infinite supplies and infinite skills (whatever you mean by that) is gonna make you win?
seen 2k+ lvl being killed solo by 900~ lvl & how this guy's level made him win?

if you want RPG then you go for non-pvp. how does even level or money spent matter on non-pvp? if you want pvp then you don't play alone.

If you pick pvp & play solo your goal won't be to kill others. When you're solo you simply can not win, not because of the money, but because of being alone. Even if you purchase 2k lvl character you can still be taken down by a group of 5 colleagues who are having much lower levels.

i do have respect for you taking into account your scripts, posts, helping others etc. so.. sorry but this question is as stupid as it can be.
Apart from the question being so unrealistic there's so many factors that may affect the answer. I can give unlimited money for a month to 'some guy' who's 3 years old kid & challenge him after 1 month and yeah, im gonna win. i wouldn't even need pacc, lol.
Or i could try to challenge 90 year old granny. Or I could give the unlimited money to kid from third world country who's never seen PC. Or a 50 year old guy who's just not into technology. So, what's more important, money or skills? Even stupid knowledge of the map can vary on who's gonna win. We can make up another 20 situations 'what if' but this is pointless.
The only factor is money. Not age, not game knowledge, not gaming skills, just the use of money. We are not talking about balance or game difficulty.
The other guy might even be your exact copy with the same brain. The one that pays will win against the other, end of story, Tibia is P2W.

The only factor is money. Not age, not game knowledge, not gaming skills, just the use of money. We are not talking about balance or game difficulty.
If you put there only one factor - money - you can't tell who's gonna win. You can just tell who's got money, who's not.

how buying 2k lvl or infinite supplies and infinite skills (whatever you mean by that) is gonna make you win?
seen 2k+ lvl being killed solo by 900~ lvl & how this guy's level made him win?

if you want RPG then you go for non-pvp. how does even level or money spent matter on non-pvp? if you want pvp then you don't play alone.

If you pick pvp & play solo your goal won't be to kill others. When you're solo you simply can not win, not because of the money, but because of being alone. Even if you purchase 2k lvl character you can still be taken down by a group of 5 colleagues who are having much lower levels.
how many braincells held hands here to spit out the most retarded shit ive read in a couple of days and i read blinkZ shit daily

money can't buy you hands
I've seen servers around like Tibiantis, Nostalther and Dura with a really fair pricing, as in just having a premium account offer and maybe some cosmetics.

What I'm looking for is an OT server with most of the latest official Tibia content, but without all the pay to win/advance bs in the store.

Is there such a thing out there?
Cheers.
probably not 🤔 fair pricing is an old tibia thing
new tibia all about micro transactions

Last edited:
Back