• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rme 3.2 troubles

tnecniiv

scripter to be
Solutions
Reaction score
so im in the process of updating my servers map from rme 9.60 to rme 10.91
i downloaded rme 3.2 and set the paths to 10.91
imported my map perfectly fine, saved it as a whole new map.
but when i go to work on my i get this error below what does it mean and why this error?
0DLzr1g.png

what does this mean and how can i fix this error

Solution
fixed i figured out the solution i uninstalled all RME applications and reinstalled them i checked to see if it works as 10.91 and it opens my map as rme 10.91
At the bottom of this image, it says "Welcome to Remere's Map Editor 2.2".

Are you trying to open a map saved in RME 3.2 in 2.2?
Make sure you open up the latest version of RME and see if that works.

i think my map is saving as a 2.2 remeres and not a 3.2 but i am importing a 2.2 9.60 map into a 3.2 10.91 im able to edit the map. i save and it goto work on it again but it comes up with that

i think my map is saving as a 2.2 remeres and not a 3.2 but i am importing a 2.2 9.60 map into a 3.2 10.91 im able to edit the map. i save and it goto work on it again but it comes up with that
Is it possible that your standard opening program for .otbm files is RME 2.2

Are you double clicking the .otbm file? If so; right click and choose "open with" and choose RME 3.2 instead of what is probably currrently RME 2.2

fixed i figured out the solution i uninstalled all RME applications and reinstalled them i checked to see if it works as 10.91 and it opens my map as rme 10.91

Last edited:
Solution
Back