• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rooks Tale

UpInSmoke

Supreme Ruler
Reaction score
Rooks Tale is now: ONLINE

ip: rookstale.servegame.com
client: 9.8​

Have you ever been on rookgaard before? And one of those annoying botters or people just get in the way of your hunting? Have you ever wished you could just pk them?
WELL NOW YOU CAN!

I am also willing to take suggestions from the community to make it even better be here is what my idea is and what I have so far:

PROTOCOL: 9.8

• MOUNTS
  • No vocations
  • You can now pvp on rookgaard!!
  • I have customly added/created all of the NPCs for rookgaard so they are 100% working even their addon systems
  • Added the ability to buy regular mana/hp potions from lily
  • Oracle can now teach you basic support spells from level 8+
  • Protection Level of 8
  • Anti bot detection, No trainers, No Multi-Clients
  • All donation items can be obtained in-game through quests and hunting
  • exp stages:
    x4 level 1-15
    x3 level 16-30
    x2 level 31+
  • I have added the forbidden lands (I created it, and mapped it based on how CipSoft maps
  • Created custom quests for new gear, and to obtain more addons
  • Raids have been created
  • New bosses have been added to leave even the highest levels with challenges (apprentice sheng will spawn once a day)
  • Added a quest so the spike sword is now OBTAINABLE
  • All of the current rookgaard quests have been added
  • Depots in the trading room below the library have been added
  • Mounts can be purchased top floor of academy
  • Addons can be bought above Norma

Photo of map has been removed so people can explore on their own.

If anyone has any suggestions to make this server even better; if I have gone too far by adding something or if I missed something that should be added, let me know!

My goal is to make this into one kick ass RPG server, that will leave you needing to explore difficult places, make some companions and have fun!
This is going to be a bot free environment so you'll never have to feel like you are at a disadvantage when trying to level.

UPDATED TO VERSION 9.8! MOUNTS WILL NOW BE ADDED

Exp rates changed alittle thanks to advice from ilpoonu

Last edited:
You should add vocs.

Why would i do that? then it wouldnt be unique and would just be "another server" This will make a fair advantage to all players and make it unique

- - - Updated - - -

plz dont say its 8.60 because i'm in love with mounts

It will be 9.8

- - - Updated - - -

That server looks amazing, I just realized that it is being made by Connor :)

Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Are you planning on making it pretty custom or same as real tibia?

What exactly do you mean? it is the real tibia rookgaard just with the forgotten lands added to it, so basically just some extra hunting areas, bosses, quests, and addons

Last edited:
Why would i do that? then it wouldnt be unique and would just be "another server" This will make a fair advantage to all players and make it unique

Not having vocations doesn't make you unique, neither does having them, it's about how you design the role players will be playing.

Not having vocations doesn't make you unique, neither does having them, it's about how you design the role players will be playing.

Yes but rookgaard has been created to fulfill the challenge of surviving without vocations; and thats why my server will be, it will give players a challenge and something to strive for. Vocations would make the server way too easy and no fun, it would just become war server, i want there to be pvp but with no vocations it is much harder and will make for a great server.

People with high shielding will be tanks and people with high distance can be distance; but either way it gives everybody a fair advantage. Since rookgaard only has ~10 quests I am adding more.
I am adding a whole bunch of things but all that will keep the same rookgaard feel.

Hope you will give it a chance cause im sure if you do that you'll like it

The thing I don't like about no vocations is that everyone is the same, there is no customization, everyone can wear the same equipment, has the same spells, same stats per level etc....I like customization but if you feel like not having any vocations then so be it, its your server do as you like.

The thing I don't like about no vocations is that everyone is the same, there is no customization, everyone can wear the same equipment, has the same spells, same stats per level etc....I like customization but if you feel like not having any vocations then so be it, its your server do as you like.

I understand what you are saying, but also with vocations there would be no challenge and i would be forced to make it like tibia global map with dragons and hydras and demons. It wouldnt be rookgaard anymore it would be the mainlands and thats not what this project is about.

Im updating to 9.8 for mounts

If you ever.need testers feel free too pm me.
I was thinking about doing the same like half year ago but never started

If you ever.need testers feel free too pm me.
I was thinking about doing the same like half year ago but never started

Okay sometime within this week i will pm you with details for testing. Thank you for your support :)

Last edited:
Yes but rookgaard has been created to fulfill the challenge of surviving without vocations; and thats why my server will be, it will give players a challenge and something to strive for. Vocations would make the server way too easy and no fun, it would just become war server, i want there to be pvp but with no vocations it is much harder and will make for a great server.

People with high shielding will be tanks and people with high distance can be distance; but either way it gives everybody a fair advantage. Since rookgaard only has ~10 quests I am adding more.
I am adding a whole bunch of things but all that will keep the same rookgaard feel.

Hope you will give it a chance cause im sure if you do that you'll like it

In Tibia, Rookgard was created to introduce players to the game in a stripped down form, that's why there's tutorials and etc.

Back