• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rooks Tale

Lag has been fixed, quests have been fixed! give it a try and let me know :)

regarding the exp rates ->
x4 level 1-10
x3 level 11-30
x2 level 31-50
x1 level 51+

How about making 2x the last stage
x4 level 1-10
x3 level 11-30
x2 level 31+

or increasing the last exp stage to 1.5x, since 1x is somewhat too low I'd say. (even that 0.5x increse would help a lot)

x4 level 1-10
x3 level 11-30
x2 level 31-50
x1.5 level 51+

regarding the exp rates ->
x4 level 1-10
x3 level 11-30
x2 level 31-50
x1 level 51+

How about making 2x the last stage
x4 level 1-10
x3 level 11-30
x2 level 31+

or increasing the last exp stage to 1.5x, since 1x is somewhat too low I'd say. (even that 0.5x increse would help a lot)

x4 level 1-10
x3 level 11-30
x2 level 31-50
x1.5 level 51+

Okay i like that Idea, ill do the 31+ is x2 thank you for that

Updated stages, main post has been updated to new exp rate

Last edited:
All quests...Thought you fixed it, still can't find the doublet...
Another annoying fact is that defense seems to work completely differently and low health monsters which are running away still hit you.
€: Also found out the banana palm doesn't work, katana quest is bugged and food is restoring too badly (3 blue berries = 2 hp/mana, 1 meat = 10 hp/mana).

Last edited:
All quests...Thought you fixed it, still can't find the doublet...
Another annoying fact is that defense seems to work completely differently and low health monsters which are running away still hit you.
€: Also found out the banana palm doesn't work, katana quest is bugged and food is restoring too badly (3 blue berries = 2 hp/mana, 1 meat = 10 hp/mana).

Thank you for the reports, regeneration/food and doublet quest has been fixed. I am at work right now so I can't reload the server for the fixes to take place. I am unsure why the monsters would be doing that I will look into it after work. And thank you for reporting the banana palm and katana quest I will fix it tonight when I get home :)

C'mon, I reported most of these 'bugs' yesterday :p

Anyway, good job and don't forget to re-map the areas I told you :)
I can't log in now, but tomorrow I will.

C'mon, I reported most of these 'bugs' yesterday :p

Anyway, good job and don't forget to re-map the areas I told you :)
I can't log in now, but tomorrow I will.

haha i know you did, i fixed the banana tree, doublet, katana, cip/dallheim, food/regen

and ill make sure i spend some time touching up those places! sounds good

game and website are almost done. server will be up and running 24/7 within this week!

Rooks Tale is now: ONLINE
IP: rookstale.servegame.com
client: 9.8​

Last edited:
I feel pretty clueless on what to do once you have the plate set done, you can kill the demon skeleton, spike sword quests, kill cyclops but what else is left?

I feel pretty clueless on what to do once you have the plate set done, you can kill the demon skeleton, spike sword quests, kill cyclops but what else is left?

I am working on a secret dragon spawn/ a few little upgrades and a couple new support spells (there's 4 and you can only get 1)
If you have anything else you would like added let me know and I will add!

I am also changing loot rate to x3
Changed so potions are cheaper also

Back