• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookville - ONLINE - What more do YOU want?

@Shadowsong
It means alot for me to hear that.
This is a small and easy server in my oppinion, but I realised that I could get it out pretty fast as well as getting to test some of my systems.

I have no problem or crash so far, everything is working great.
HOWEVER, its not yet tested with alot of people on it so worst case scenario could be massive crash when all the systems starts to heavily interact. ^^

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

In that case, let's hope for the best and if something happens I'm sure you'll fix it :p

@vTune - The Only Reason I did --> 2 <-- Teleports from Temple was due to several people camping outside the Temple last time killing new and low people.
Don't worry, not a TP server! :D

The reason seems legit, but the teleports are ruining the game in one way.
Love on first sight, that is what make dedicated players.
But meeting teleporters right at the start, will make many people go "okaaaay..." or those who like teleports will go "yaaaay" and then later "where the fuck is the bigger tp room?!".

If player killing is a problem between temple and depot, there's some ways to go around it.
For starters, make more escape paths, etc.. why not have a basement with an exit or two.. that leads away secretly and end up around depot or a few sqms around the corner?
Also, why not make some NPC stay guard outside temple..
An npc that could be activate protection against players who fulfill reqs for being protected, and give them some health if they get attacked while the NPC throw magics as the attacker.

Reqs could be:
Newly died.
Been inside temple for more than 5 minutes AFK or similar.
Coming out of temple but never went in during this session(since he logged in)

There's several ways, but IMO, tp:s is not the way :(

@LegerianOT - Great feedback, you got a good Point. I will consider that hard, its exactly the type of feedback we want to improve in any way we can!

Thank You Knatte for that Before and After Pic of improving Rook! :D

Healing System Explained in the second Post!

What's very coincidental is, one of my colleagues was just talking to me on ventrilo about wanting to create a server which only consisted of the rookgaard map content, and making it a low rate RPG style OT. A lot of debate went on with regards to a server like this, with the pros / cons, so I'm very interested in seeing how this works out for you.

I hope the best for this OT, and your future projects. Also, since HalfAway is apart of this project, I'll support it 100%.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I like the healing system alot! Hope you have tried it out alot so it's fair and balanced! But on paper it sounds good! :)

Also what benefits does a Premium Account have?

Is the website online?

And how about paladin is ammo unlimited?

btw eldin u asked about donor $price it depends on the advance with premium lets say premium gives u 25% more exp perm not for just 2h and more loot like 5% and less penalty for dying i would say 15 days of premmy =5$ 5€

And it would be so awesome if u can delete the freaky stamina system for gamers like me is 2h nothing and its rookard i mean imagen if 50-100 ppl are online find an area to hunt? :D and no one will bot exp if so many ppl are online its just impossible :D

If u want u can add events in rookard and daily quests like winning an event lets say an event where u have to run from a monsters if u are the last one that didnt got catched u won and u get event tokens depends on how many ppl praticed lets say 10 ppl pratice is like 5 tokens 8 ppl 4 tokens, 6 ppl 3, tokens etc like that with the tokens u can buy items like exp booster gives 10% more exp for the first 100 mobs u killed cost 1 token, or backpack with extra slots some deco items, alot :)

Mechanical fishing rod, that doesnt need worms to fish u can fish food and if u include this lets say u got the fishing rod u fish untill u got skill lvl 40+ at skill lvl 40+ u catch some fishes who give u for 1h some speed when u eat them and maybe some other stuff like +2 hp mana regen per sec 5% more skills max hp mana :)

Fishing rod also got a cooldown of 45 minutes u can click with it 250 times :)

Fishing rod could be also gain from a quest if u want any further details just pm me i can help alot im always ready to help :)

Well i want to know also about trainers dont put offline trainers it will bring totally destruction about the server about any server who did that becouse ppl just go offline trainers for 1 week and u get 80+ skills thats just boring ! i think that its awesome if we could make it like in the old times where trainers werent here like mage summons monk and u can train on it, or lets say

u put trainers in and u can train for 1h dat cost 1 event token or idk 1-3k :) there are many ideas to use :D

Greetins Destruckto :)

Last edited:
First of all, thanks everyone for posting, long as short, feedback an interest is Everything for us!

@vTune - Premium Account Benetfit:

*A Premium Area
*More Quests on the Premium Area
*More Monsters on the Premium Area
*More Houses on the Premium Area
*You can get Addons to your Outfits. (Will be kept even if you turn back to Free Account)
*Some Mounts can only be gained from Premium Area
*Promotion - The Promotion includes faster Regeneration but also Another 100 SoulPoints!
(Will be kept even if you turn back to Free Account)
*More Spells - Not 100% set what yet.

I generaly built it to be a benefit and not an over powered thing, a way for people to Donate as they like the server and get a few extra things back for it.

-----------

@Destruckto - Thank You for alot of thoughts!

-The Paladin is really a great vocation, it will be focusing more on Bolts and Arrows instead of Spears and Shield as Knight is the blocking Vocation.
All Potions, Runes and Ammo are useables and will NOT be unlimited.

-Stamina System Deleted. ;)
Bonus Exp is nothing i plan to work with here, its what you do on your online time that Counts.
A great part with this server is actually that bots hopefully get an hard time getting any profit.
Also keep in mind that bots will be deleted right away no matter what. A Second chance is not to refer to in this case.

-Nice Idea! Events will be made, more by time. The South Part, "Tutorial Part" of Rook, is actually an Event Area. ^^
The Achievement System got finished yesterday! 5 Achievement are done for now to give you Premium Account Days upon Completion!

-The Fishing sounds great, I wrote it up, we'll see how fast I can create that!

-No Trainers or Offline Training Statues Exists as it is now. ;)

-We are Currently Working on the Website.

RookvilleWebsite_zps49aaa6a5.png

Donations/Premium:
5 Euro for 15 Days? Do people really take that much? ^^
I removed the Stamina Part for now (plus exp) and the loot will be the same for everyone.
My prices feels even better now, thanks for that.

How do people "Donate" these Days?
Right now, it set with PayPal.
I also Heard that PayGol is good due to SMS service, they do however take 60%. A 40% left for us, then PayPal take their part and we'll have 20-30% left, aint even Worth it.
The goal is not to take Money from you and give to other Companys, good any advice?

Please keep in mind that anything from spawns to damage to prices may be changed at any time! We will work as fast as possible to DIRECTLY fix possible issues rather then set it in a future update. Note us about Everything that is Worth improving!

PS: The server is not online for public yet, a few hours left! (Unless we got some major error) :eek:

Last edited:
As far as i know i played on some servers they used paysafe cards also :p they had a good system and paypal is the best method atm im using paypal :) its cheaper then the most stuff, i think u could do it like that for paypal lets say 15 points = 15 days premium so 5 euro or w.e then paygoal 20 points 7-8 euro tbh its cheap i mean there are servers out there who ppl seriosly donate shitload of money like 60$ for 1 item lol and paying 15 days premmy for 5 euro is very cool and cheap :) its all about fun if someone want premmy he can buy it if it makes him happy :p i would buy it premmy is always good :D btw u can do also 5 euro for 30 days also a good price its all about how much u pay for ur hoster? or u got dedicate server on ur own

Ah and about spells there are many ways like mages are able to instantly summon 2 monsters lets say fire elemental with a spell called " utevo max" and knight and pally can use spells like exana flam exana vis :D or u give the vocations a buff spell dat temporary gives more dmg like mages get 5% more magic lvl for 10 min cost 25 soul points and knight gets melle skills axe sword club 5% and pally dist 5% more cost 25 soul points there are many ways :D

and put the thread in Advertisement channel.

Last edited:
We hope to have it online in about 1 hour and 30 minutes. That is atleast our goal.
Im balancing a few things now and will send Everything to the hoster, HalfAway, any min now.
Once he got it, we gotta make it work there and connect it to the website then test a few things.
When that works, we'll add some info on the website and such and then we plan to start it!

The website layout is not created by me, I just converted in to Znote AAC made a few edits to make it fit the server/Eldin's requests.

We are about to test a few things then we're ready! Hopefully no errors!

/Eldin

Back