• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)

• Thread starter Deleted member 50858
  • Start date
@Limannen
Sorry, but your 0.3 version was incredibly unstable.

Erhm ye...I don't support 0.3, so I can't understand where you got that from :p
I used 0.2.1/2 ? I can't remember, but if you got a problem with the distro, you should rather talk to the founders of The Forgotten Server, than me.

@GHBAimen
Just asking how stable your server is, you should know if it could stay online for 5 days or what...

@Limannen
Just talking about your V0.3, not TFS 0.3... and i was using it for so long, well, few months, and it just crash every 2 hours or so... i gave the server to my cousin, but i think is still online, with like 60 on... i left it because it was not interesting anymore, but i had like 100 on, and it was able to get more if it were more stable, and obviosuly, more dedication from my part, so what im saying is: its a good server, but sucks talking about stability... im not sure why, dont even know why it crash..

Last edited:
I have set this server up completely and when i make a character and log on and go to train i notice that when i log off and log back on that my skills arent being saved at all. Im currently running SQL any ideas on how to fix please post !!!!!!!!

I have set this server up completely and when i make a character and log on and go to train i notice that when i log off and log back on that my skills arent being saved at all. Im currently running SQL any ideas on how to fix please post !!!!!!!!

You have to be online to get your skills up..

Rep++

This server is a fail. Why? RoXoR server's cannot get popular without a 0.3.X distrobution. Either upgrade it and release it, or delete this.

Apollo, u noobest, why 0.3?, lua scripts? -.--------------------- add functions by ur own?, 0.2 = simple = better

Apollo, u noobest, why 0.3?, lua scripts? -.--------------------- add functions by ur own?, 0.2 = simple = better

n00b, hes completely right, RoXoR cant get more than 40 MAXIMUM players.
Its becuzz it has been hosted by so many people start to hate it, im at full support on Apollo here... :/

and what does it has to be with 0.2 or 0.3?, people is bored of roxor, not of 0.2 -.-

Oh really nice! Thanks for releasing this OT, i saw the Map at OTFans, but the server was for Tibia 8.31, so thanks for updating it!.

// Dored

-Downloading-

Geez, every noobs here at otland just sit on their asses and wait for the best realmap server or just a really good server to be released, so they can start hosting it and "make money".

But omfg, maybe there's other people that only appreciate some scripts? Maybe a few people need some small part of the map? Maybe some people just think that it's good to grow the amount of servers that being shared here at OtLand ?

Don't be so simple minded, try to THINK OUTSIDE THE FUC*ING BOX !

BTW: I'm releasing the new version in 0.3.5pl1, there's no need to do it in 0.2.5 for stability, "features" is what RoXoR server is all about..so.

good, if it can be on for at least 5 days, it would be good.

Last edited:
when i downlaod the temple is in wrong postion can someone tell me step by step how to fix that i'm very new to this so make it like ur talking to a slow person

Server very good, I wonder if saira the 8:52 version of it, and if you leave when you leave?

Thanks

:::NEW UPDATE:::

Hey guys! RoXoR Server is original made by Limannen!

I have updated "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.4)" to "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)"! :D I recommend that you use "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)" if you have had bugs or something similar in "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.4)"!

This is copied from the original thread "RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)" by Limannen:

Download:

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5) GUI - Here

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5) Console - Here
Source code - Here

I hope you like it! :D

/GHBAimen

Nice ;) but acc/pass of gm?
and is it virus?

is it safe?
Answer please...i am to new..

Anybody here?
Can anybody tell me what i need to...s.erver is error...Roxor 8.50 :S

ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.
wtf is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its virus free and to change acc manager positon upload the DB on phpMyAdmin and then goto players and there you change x=780 y=698 z=7 :)

Plesae i search for someone help me since 5 month's
when i open server sql say error :faild to connexr to database,read doc/mysql_help for information or try sqlite
Srry for bad english
my email [email protected]

Back