• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Running/Compiling on Windows 10

tegrebs

Reaction score
I tried downloading the prebuilt client and I was getting some errors about missing dlls. Next I tried building the project on Windows 10 with Visual Studio and Code Blocks, both times I ran into issues. With the Visual Studio build I was able to build and get an executable, but I got a different missing dll error. With Code Blocks, I was getting an error during compilation.

Can anybody confirm they're able to compile and run the client on Windows 10/x64?

I use windows 10 x64 and I compiled the client using msvc 2015 but when running it stops responding for any reason. The solution finded was compile with code::blocks

Tried to compile, compiled fine, but at the end threw error and build failed. Never tried again. :)

Back