• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@server

My Lord

Reaction score
Is this server actually up and going? The very commonly found bug.. - cant log in cause of acc+pass is wrong -

Just wondering if the server will be back to normal shortly?

Also could someone give me the in-game info as far as.. wars, voc balancing, what voc to be, and anything thats needed to know

I could log in, so, I believe you really were typing in the wrong password or account.... however it may be a character generation bug.. I will look into it.

As for the vocs and everything, we have been having problem's with the server ignoring multipliers on druids and sorcs magic's, so we cannot do any re-balancing until that starts working again but they were fairly balanced before that hit, do not know why it would change.. The latest update may do it, but I have not had time to test it yet.

Back