• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Side move!

Liran

Reaction score
Make it REAL TIBIA like wtf is that people can just walk normally to the side without any delay which is obviously gay, Also fix the paralyze to be Real Tibia like, scripts make botters impossible to catch

I know that mainly everybody using the script which is why they should fix it to be useless, just like on Real Tibia paralyze that doesn't cure after 1 heal spell

Hani said something the day the ot started: "we will look into it" 1 week has gone and still no change

I know that mainly everybody using the script which is why they should fix it to be useless, just like on Real Tibia paralyze that doesn't cure after 1 heal spell

Until we have the new paralyze code ready which should be more effective, I have increased this delay to 2 seconds which should make it a lot more effective for now.

Hani said something the day the ot started: "we will look into it" 1 week has gone and still no change

Please understand that we are working on a lot of things at the same time, it's easy for us to forget things but we are doing our best to adjust the server to make everyone satisfied.

Admin, my main topic was Side Move which you didn't answer for, yet. Will you change it or should we look for some more realistic ot?

@ Up: You want an OT where a level 50 with dash is as fast as a level 200 without, with just using sidestep? Gz brain, that isn't balanced at all. Ugh..

Last edited:
Wan't a more realistic shit ?
go play RL tibia.

Hello Mr. Cocksucker, Next time before posting on the forums please make sure your post make any sense.

Stupid faggot.
For those who are not assholes like the guy above who think somewhy he should show the world how fucking retarded he is, it will be hard to not agree with me about the side step issue, am I right?

Hello Mr. Cocksucker, Next time before posting on the forums please make sure your post make any sense.

Stupid faggot.
For those who are not assholes like the guy above who think somewhy he should show the world how fucking retarded he is, it will be hard to not agree with me about the side step issue, am I right?

youreafag.jpg

Stupid faggot.

STFU-Arnold_Schwarzenegger_2.jpg

If you are honstly lvl 200 and slower than a lvl 50 you dont deserve to play this amazing ot

Back