• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster SimoriaOT Recruiting Staff

Not only that, they are giving out items for their friends.
I dont have any friend who play on my ot :) You dont know anything tonks . Why is it you who are Demoted and No one els ? :) yeye you can post what u want idc :)

Welcome to my application
Me;
Hello and welcome to my application!
My name is Daniel and I come/live in Sweden.
I'm 15 years old and I can speak English and Swedish.
I've got alot of free time on my hands and most of the time I'm not doing anything so I decieded to make an application.

Experience;
I started playing Tibia 2008 and played for 2 years until I found about about OTs, I started OT because rl became too boring with the new updates and all.
I've been GM on some servers and I've gotten alot of experience mainly from my first time. I held my position for about 1 year ~ and it was awesome but unforunatly the server closed down :(.

Job as a GM;
Supporting players; I always try to help players the best I can with their problem and I never ignore someone.
Activity; As I stated, I have alot of free time so I can be active alot, If I go unactive for a long time I will ofcourse tell you(the owner that is) before I go unactive.
Help channel; I always have help channel open and I answer to all PMs.
Power; I never abuse my power and I never will because that will just ruin the server.

Mapping, scripting;
I can't map, script or host.
Pretty much useless other than being able to help in-game ^^.

Contact me;
You can contact me here on OTland and I'll always answer :p.
There!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpzorz
sorry, :p i would apply but im curently focusing on a gold service im gettin goin.

good luck elementz :p

I would also like to welcome LATE as a new staff member!

Hey there, about me:
My Name is Patrik and im 18 years old :) im web designer and server administator in rl. My Hometown is Mötz its in Austria.
Got good english skills and speak German aswell

i have alot of expirience in Mapping,Scripting and Hosting xD since i owned myself some ots like illuvatar.at and owning again soon another ot :)
but i still search some work i can do for other servers :) being owner isnt nice always so i want to help players on other Servers too.
All PPL who know me ,know im a trustfully Person who know alot about Tibia and OTs

you can contact me on e-mail ([email protected]), skype (sirepatrik), msn ([email protected]) and here ofc :)

see ya ;D
Cloudy

Name: Jetse
Experience: started playing tibia on the age of six. First time i got promoted was in 2005 i got tutor on real tibia
Samples of your work: The only samples of my work i can give u is my YouTube channel YouTube.com/HDBloodBrothers
Contact Info: pm me if interrested (won't publish my MSN in front of everyone on otland.)

If youre still looking for tutors, I can help you.

Name: Alex
Experience: Played tibia since 2005, played OTs since 2007. Created a few OTs, all, except for one, failed . That one that didnt, got a lot of players, but power outage killed my PC before I could back it up and all was lost. I know almost everything, but very basic(Ex. I can map, not well but not bad. I can script, but simple scripts. etc.)
Samples of your work: Unfortunately, like I said earlier, my computer crashed and I lost everything. I did not have it backed up. It happend a couple of months ago.
Contact Info: (Read your PM for my info) , I will be on vacation for 2 weeks. Email me or contact me on OTLand if you are intrested.
-Alex

PS: I can fluently read, write and speak Spanish and English. I know read and write BASIC french. I can read and understand portugese, can't speak it tho.

Name: Jeroen
Experience: I've hosted a server on my own, been GM a couple of times,I play tibia for 10 years now, just been a year out and now enjoying tibia ot again, played rl tibia and tibia ot
Samples of your work: nothing
Contact Info: msn: [email protected], otland, facebook,...

Before we get more staff members, we need our players back :p

Back