• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slacking? Yes. To come: Updates!

Ey, i have question to the server staff. Can we destroy "grav vita" trees with machete after that update?

Not flaming but you got a funny mistake in your text xD "with OUT OT Servers" XD :D:D
but i think u ment OUR :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN POST OF VANDERLAY

* A new NPC will be set out at the world map(Irmana). This NPC will be used to trading in Mystic Turban, Red Robe and Green Tunics to diffirent kind of cloth items.

irmana don't trade mystic turban for blue poc and green tunic for cloths -.-'

Yew with those guild ranks do you mean changing Vice into another name, or More ranks like not a member neither a vice but something in between?

Pah archer

I seriously think that u should change exana mort... that heals to much the knights are kinda good , also the hits with their weapons they some times hit around 600+ on ppls seriously thats over powered and assa star hits aswell~..

yeee me want nuw spells!!! fast:D
lol dont forget the party spells and please dont change nothing on paladins.. the mages will be more overpower :<

ehm the server is currently down? When was that school project of yours happening?

"Might ring should now properly have 20charges instead of 1."
What with stone skin amulet?

Exevo mas san shall be changed. The damage effect will be reduced.
If you guys reduce the spell dmg on EXEVO MAS SAN, you must rise the dmg of assasin stars becuse you hit alot of more with them on real tibia~~

Last edited:
make assassin stars hit more? i can already hit over 1.4k with them

really? I cant. I dont understand why I hit more on a knight with 76 axe / with sca and tha pally with 109 distance and assassin stars, its stupid.

Back