• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Idea's (Don't Flame)

GWN

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not good at these type of threads, so i'm going to just list the ideas in point form. :p

- Red should change the Druid spell Exevo tera rai too a spell called Exevo frigo rai because many monsters are immune to the earth/poison, and Nightmare coat ruins the spell in pvp.

- Red should add more newer items to the loot npc so that people can make a profit hunting the newer spawns. (Medusa drops, Serpent spawn drops,etc)

Paladin Issue:

I think Paladins are a little overpowered now. A paladins exori con rai hits me for about 2-2.5k and its arrow hits for 1.5k-2k each time. As a mage my mana rune cannot outheal the damage. It takes one paladin to kill a mage who has no Great Mana Potions, but takes 2-3 mages to kill one paladin who barely needs to use potions because they can spam the Curaga rune.

I believe that the donor item Curaga should be made specifically for knights because the paladins should not be able to live against 2-3 mages without spamming pots... Maybe you can make a donor Paladin UH that heals 5k max each time?

So basically, either lower the speed or power of the Paladins attack, or take away their Curaga because they should not be able to tank and deal huge damage.

Flame away~~~

Last edited:
i've noticed this to. i was in nm's with a 750 super pally when i was a 970~ super sorc with all the top donor gear, and the pally was killing the nm's way faster than me using just his arrow while i used triple ot <_<

the damage thing isn't a huge deal since pallys are supposed to deal damaga (but not as much as they are now) but trying to take one down is a joke. we had a 1.3k super knight a 1k knight and two 980~ super sorcs to take down one lvl 800~ super pally while he was trapped :blink:

take away their ability to use curaga and fix their exura san would make it more fair for other vocations

Im so fucking agreed with this :D good job steph.

- Red should change the Druid spell Exevo tera rai too a spell called Exevo frigo rai because many monsters are immune to the earth/poison, and Nightmare coat ruins the spell in pvp.

Was thinking about it yesterday and was going to post it too but I forgot it ;) thanks baby also make exevo frigo hur hit stronger ;)

well that too, IF he wont change the attack of the paladin...

1k pally vs 1k mage. 1k paly hits 2k max combo, because arrow and spell doesn't stack when healing the mage's damage. The mage hits 4.5k sd + wand. gg

no... obviously you dont war enough to see what happens.... lmfao if you're a mage you know what I'm talking about

no... obviously you dont war enough to see what happens.... lmfao if you're a mage you know what I'm talking about

Lmfao. Ray wars a lot (or used to anyway). He's played a pally since they were shit, and he was the first (maybe the second) person to rebirth, while he was on a shitty pally . He knows what he's talking about.

palys dont hit 2k rai..... i'm lvl 1k paladin and i hit 1.4k with exori con rai... and i can tank 2 mages cuz i'm 1kk but 3 is imposible...2 mages killed me and great white know that... in a trap pots off and he and other mage killed me... so palys are not overpowerd and if red change it the server will be fucked again...like old cyntara...cuz the ppl that buy paladin set will be angry cuz RED cant do a dessision by himself...so Red leave the server like it is...

Don't speak as if you know how to war.
You're either in PZ, dead, or logged out.

His mage is Silence.

Back