• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sorcerers/druids mana growing up

Fat Mike

Reaction score
To me its way to hight. You get 15 mana in 1 second so i dont even have to use potions on serious hunt like demons or some poi monsters.

To me it should be lowered A LOT.

Agree, this mana is going up faster than orshabaal otservers

@down
Does it have any connection with this thread? if not, gtfo then and stop trolling.
Just for your information, i had an rope but i didnt had time to play with you

Last edited:
no agree. better increase mana regain for ek or bigger exana mort healing.

your an noob, go play some orshabaal ot

we execpted more of this server, it needs a reset with even lower exp stages AT THE START and not just on higher levels

also, no PVP-e, its just boring that you can get many levels but still its 25x pvp e rate

25x is not the pvp-e exp. 25% is what exp you get after killing someone, + sharing that between few guys = even lower.

If it's 25% ain't it more like 0.25x PVP-E exp?
Dunno if you count the PVP-E exp in some weird ass way, as I don't normally play it, but that's how it looks to me.

Just lower the mana regain people can bot without using manas and people get way to good magic lvl.

If it's 25% ain't it more like 0.25x PVP-E exp?
Dunno if you count the PVP-E exp in some weird ass way, as I don't normally play it, but that's how it looks to me.

you get 25% of the exp that your victim losing, and lets say you are 5 ppl killing someone, you only gain 5%

if you kill someone that loosing 1million exp you will get like 250k exp form that kill, if you killed him solo, so the pvp-e exp isnt that high.

I agree ...
mana regeneration of all vocation is a BIT to high.
They are botting without potions at hard monsters, too.

Did you saw EK and RP overpowered? They're can bot on the strongest monsters competely afk.

mages the same. but ek doesnt heal su much, so to bot dls you need mp's.

Damn this serv is OK. Don't make a bullshit.

mages the same. but ek doesnt heal su much, so to bot dls you need mp's.

Damn this serv is OK. Don't make a bullshit.

Same regeneration as in real Tibia and everything would be fine, haha. Not really! The mana regeneration of promoted mages should be decreased by 10-15, mana regeneration of paladins/royal paladins should be lowered by 5-10 and the delay should be increased by 1. In my opinion there shouldn't be changes with the knight's regeneration.

Same regeneration as in real Tibia and everything would be fine, haha. Not really! The mana regeneration of promoted mages should be decreased by 10-15, mana regeneration of paladins/royal paladins should be lowered by 5-10 and the delay should be increased by 1. In my opinion there shouldn't be changes with the knight's regeneration.

Yeah knight 10 ok, paladins should be 15 and mages 20( to shoot exori without mana potions). And everything should be OK.

shut the fuck up the server is good the only thing wrong with it is its not real tibia the way you guys are fucking bitching if you want it to be like real tibia go fucking play there stupid fucks the server is good the exp is good and if you don't want botters get the gms to banish them or to be more active

Back