• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Sovereign OT, Recruiting.

Ryujin

Rathnir Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've decided that I want to get a team together to make a Custom RPG OT. Note: I am not talking about fully custom as in sprites and such, only a custom map and hopefully unique custom scripts. The rates will be staged, the lowest probably being 3x exp at about level 200. I possibly have dedicated hosting and I'm hoping this will be long term.

What is needed:
Scripters [X][ ][ ]
Mappers [ ] [ ]

[ ] = Open Spot [X] = Filled spot

I'm not sure if I need anything else right now, but if you have a talent, and you think you could contribute to the team, feel free to post your application.( I will not be hiring gamemasters at the time)

Heres a bit about what I plan to do:
When you start off, there will be something like rook, but not as slow. Once you get to level 8, you would choose your vocation as you normally would, but you also choose your alignment(IE Dark, Light.)
Once you choose your alignment, you will be teleported to your respective city. The light aligned people will have a bright looking city, probably using yalahar tiles. The dark aligned people will start off in a dark place, prefferably underground.
You're probably asking "What is the purpose of alignment?" Well here are a few things I'm hoping for:

*Custom Spells/Abilities based on alignment.
*Custom items for certain alignments.
*If the mappers and scripters can work well together, I am hoping for alignment specific quests.

There will be several promotions available, and if I can get the alignment quests working, and make them add a certain amount of points to your "alignment" you will be able to get a special promotion for your alignment.
Some of the alignment quests will be as simple as bringing a certain person an item.
Here are a few things that have to do with alignment:
White Pearls temporarily increase the attack value of a light-specific weapon, and the other way around with Black Pearls.
The higher you are up your alignment tree, the stronger your aligned spells and weapons will become.
Trying to make custom vocation promotions once you reach the pinnacle of your alignment. IE: Radiant Bladewielder, Shadow Bladewielder, etc.

I have a few more ideas that I will tell to the people I hire, but for right now, post some applications so I can choose possible people. Be aware, that if you are applying, I will be looking through your posts to see how you behave/and hopefully I'll run into some of your work.
If you are a mapper or a scripter, but you feel comfortable working alone and think you can fill requests fast enough, I may just hire you.
If you are a mapper, please have some examples ready to be shown.

Application Template:
Name:
Experience:
Contact Info:
Extra Comments:

That's all for now, I will try to update this when I start getting applications.

Yours,
Ryujin

Edit: So far I've personally started on the rook part, since I want this OT to get off to a good start.

Last edited:
Bumping, for now I only have a scripter that can map a little, and another possible mapper, but no other solid members.

Bumping.
Also, if you like the idea of my OT, but you already have a team, I can do some scripting and we could just use my ideas on your OT.

Bumping.
Also, if you like the idea of my OT, but you already have a team, I can do some scripting and we could just use my ideas on your OT.

Hey there, are you still looking for a team?

/Santi

Yeh, I know, thats why is asked lmao.

Back