• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Speedhack" in Tibia

You can also download cheatEngine and enable speed hack on tibia. Think it only works on downloaded client not website client.

That speedhack of cheatengine is not working great with tibia.

Last edited by a moderator:
old musstools.exe

That's just an on-going joke. I was with Mus team and ran as fast as him. I knew he didn't need speedhack to be that fast but we got tired of expaining to people who were slower, due to having no movement skills and shittier internet.

That's just an on-going joke. I was with Mus team and ran as fast as him. I knew he didn't need speedhack to be that fast but we got tired of expaining to people who were slower, due to having no movement skills and shittier internet.

I know bro, just messing around ^^

lol Shit it works haha

Tibia code is essentially carried out in "turns" and you need to learn every quirk and glitch in the code to save as much time as possible and be as efficient as possible. It's harder on real tibia and well coded servers but it's always possible, simply because how it's coded. If these tricks didn't exist it would feel laggy to play I believe.

I remember the old days, OT 7.1, I was ACTUALLY using speed hack back then, and I ran waaay faster than GM's. They had a hard time banning you back then also, because they had to be right beside you, so you just ran away from them and even if you got banned, it worked pretty much like just getting kicked. But it didn't take that long until speed hacking wasn't possible anymore.

And anyone suggesting to use Cheat Engine for speed hacking, it doesn't work, not even a tiny bit. I've tried several times on OT:s and even on real Tibia, and I wasn't quicker at all. I have even tried that function in a few other games and it doesn't work, because it's a client sided function.

Back