• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SpookieGamer's Thread

SpookieGamer

!@Too Spooky 4 You@!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there everyone, recently I've been doing some spriting for fun on my free time. These sprites are my first sprites ever and I've used paint. I know I'm not the best, so I ask you guys to give me some of your opinions and what can I do to get better at spriting. Thank you all in advance.
2d6myiq.png

2hh1v9t.png

znstgk.png

10dywrb.png

These sprites were made in the order you can see them here, so the first one was made first and so on.. :)
Farewell.

Last edited:
No opinions or suggestions?

I just did another little sprite, took me 5 mins probably.
2cdd1s6.png

If you know the anime/manga One Piece, then you know who's hat is this.
PS: If you don't know check in google: One Piece Chopper.

Hello there everyone, recently I've been doing some spriting for fun on my free time. These sprites are my first sprites ever and I've used paint. I know I'm not the best, so I ask you guys to give me some of your opinions and what can I do to get better at spriting. Thank you all in advance.
2d6myiq.png

2hh1v9t.png

znstgk.png

10dywrb.png

These sprites were made in the order you can see them here, so the first one was made first and so on.. :)
Farewell.

the first one is good , but i hate that dark in the hand of that sword
second one i can't feel it good :(
third one can you try to add red color like a blood on it? will be awesome i think
last one is the epic one but this gray area beside the red area need to be more dark i think

the first one is good , but i hate that dark in the hand of that sword
second one i can't feel it good :(
third one can you try to add red color like a blood on it? will be awesome i think
last one is the epic one but this gray area beside the red area need to be more dark i think
Thank you for all your suggestions. ^^

Bump!
Here another little sprite, I made this sprite during my A+ class.
It probably took about 10 mins.

345y8pk.png

What do you guys think? ^^
Farewell

hello, use some low saturation colors for the blade and give it a bright color like it was polished.
search for some sword tutorials, there must be some on this site, i'm just not used to it.
about the handle and handle guard, maybe make the guard go to the bottom because it looks a little wierd right now
keep spriting :)

hello, use some low saturation colors for the blade and give it a bright color like it was polished.
search for some sword tutorials, there must be some on this site, i'm just not used to it.
about the handle and handle guard, maybe make the guard go to the bottom because it looks a little wierd right now
keep spriting :)
Ok, thanks for your suggestions I'll try to do better.
^^

And Here's another Sprite:
I tried to do a hat with some goggles in the top, I just don't know how to do the shading on the bottom opening.
2i7pafn.png

PS: I would like if somebody could teach me how to shade the bottom part, It would be great!

[...]And Here's another Sprite[...]
PS: I would like if somebody could teach me how to shade the bottom part, It would be great!

Dude i liked your hat, i think if you want learn more about shading, you must read more tutorials, have many on web.
#Leshot posted here how doing shading and spriting, i hope help you..
hug!

Dude i liked your hat, i think if you want learn more about shading, you must read more tutorials, have many on web.
#Leshot posted here how doing shading and spriting, i hope help you..
hug!
Thank you, Gasparisio.
As soon as I come back from school, I'll look for some shading tutorials up ^^

It has been 2 days since I uploaded a sprite, so here I give you guys another one of my little creations ^^
I hope you guys like it, it probably took me 10-20 mins to finish.

I present to you: Ichigo's Hollow Mask.
97sks8.jpg

When I saved the sprite some parts of the background and border (outline) got anti-aliased, so It may look a bit weird, don't know though.
Please give me some feedback.

Farewell.

What I found is that on probably all of them is that they need a better shading, focus on shading ^.^, good luck

What I found is that on probably all of them is that they need a better shading, focus on shading ^.^, good luck
Yeah, I feel like that as well. I'm trying to get better with shading, though. ^^
Thanks for your critique/opinion.

Back